Solrock is offline Member

Exclamation ** Gene Doping - My God! a MUST READ

This is an article that was just published by Reuters on Gene Doping. I will do more reseach and add to this post.

This stuff sounds insane! - more intense that HGH.

GENE DOPING
    By Daniel Howden

ATHENS (Reuters) - The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) is close to unveiling tests that will detect "gene doping," a leading scientist told Reuters Thursday.

The move follows mounting concern that gene therapy, used to treat chronic medical conditions such as muscular dystrophy, is being misused by unscrupulous athletes and coaches.

Professor Geoff Goldspink, from University College London, speaking on the sidelines of the four-day IOC (news - web sites) Medical Congress in Athens, said testing technology was "almost there."

"We can already detect illicit DNA and introduced gene products," said Goldspink who has been compiling a report due to be handed to WADA in Lausanne in a fortnight.

Congress delegates warned that gene doping presents a "clear and present danger" and that international sports authorities are facing the next generation of sports cheats.

"We can put genes into mice and create Arnold Schwarzenegger (news - web sites) mice. If it can be done on mice it can be done on humans," said Goldspink.

He said that laboratory mice had shown that gene transfer could lead to a 25 percent leap in muscle mass inside two weeks. "It's inevitable that we will have this (kind of doping) if we don't already have it.

"Once the technology exists for medical use disreputable people will be putting the stuff in athletes," he warned.

Current testing methods aimed at catching athletes using banned substances such as anabolic steroids or amphetamines are powerless to catch gene cheats, scientists said.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, someone already beat you to it!

-moto

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

me me me

i'll have some of that please...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i'll have some of that please...
    I second that

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    How do you get a source for that shit? It's not illegal and it's not banned for personal use.

iKNOW is offline New Member
    This is getting beyond the point of absurd...first come hormones, then synthetic drugs, the rhGH, then IGF-1 and now these new experimental drugs (KB141 or something like that comes to mind)...so when do they invent a tab that will put everyone at the apex of individual genetic potential?!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Crazy Shit

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wanna be thier lab rat.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    How do you get a source for that shit? It's not illegal and it's not banned for personal use.
    sounds like we're able to get more of our hands on banned substances than legal substances. well, thats true as a matter of fact

i do think that the black market would never be left uninvolved when it comes to something that is highly profitable to them

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I do some work with Baylor college of medicine down here and the procedure your talking about it is still in extensive research, the method is called "DNA BLACK OUTS", all there doing is pulling different parts from the DNA strand, BTW most of the time they dont know what the fuck there removing until the mouse or rat is born, sometimes with no liver, no eyes, they have pulled strands to where i have seen a rat the size of a "house cat"
    and they also have a few up there that glow in the dark etc

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh well then

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    I do some work with Baylor college of medicine down here and the procedure your talking about it is still in extensive research, the method is called "DNA BLACK OUTS", all there doing is pulling different parts from the DNA strand, BTW most of the time they dont know what the fuck there removing until the mouse or rat is born, sometimes with no liver, no eyes, they have pulled strands to where i have seen a rat the size of a "house cat"
    and they also have a few up there that glow in the dark etc
    i'm just gonna stick to regular dope for now then

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW, thats insane...Hell, Lab rat? shit, I will be their Frankenstein. Hook me up and watch me grow!!!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I dunno, I think glowing in the dark would be pretty cool. The chicks would probably dig a glowing green wang...

they have a new form of tatooing right now they use a type of ink that only you can see under a black lite.. the ink is very toxic and can cause cancer.

Thread Information