lilbigman is offline New Member

Question spring break 2004

k well here are my stats. 5'5 150 been workin out for 5 yr 23 yrs old. i am goin to cancun in march. i took AS before and recently been goin through a depressed stage and lost some weight and size.. i want to bulk up now till dec. and start cuttin up by jan. my ?? is when im bulkin im gonna be takin deca but should i be eatin everything in sight like mcdonalds. ect.?? i work in a mall from 930-930 so its hard to eat clean..any imput would be good..thanks

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I used to work in a mall and had no problems eating correctly. Living off mcdonalds is never a good idea no mater what type of cycle you are running. The trans fats in that crap are insane Just take sunday or whatever days you have free and cook up an ass load of food put this food in those disposable tupperware that they sell everywhere and stick it in the fridge. If no fridge is around then use ice and a cooler. would be a bad idea to maybe get some mrp's of you are lazy and dont want to cook all the time but they are by no means an answer to your problem...again thats just part of m/o

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I would check your cycle first.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes itīs hard to bring 2 cans of tuna and some rice...?
    I wouldnt run deca alone, i dont think i need to explain why. Could the depression be from low hormones from your last cycle? Did you use PCT?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    lol.. palme also makes a good point.. but in a 12:00 day you are going to want more than some tuna and brown rice.
    do you have a diet mapped out.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Im sorry, but it doesnt sound like you are committed enough to run AAS. Dont be "that guy" who just wants to get big for spring break.

I know a lot of "those guys" They were big around spring break and now they are puny. It's funny because one of them is 20 feet from me and doesn't know I am typing this.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Im sorry, but it doesnt sound like you are committed enough to run AAS. Dont be "that guy" who just wants to get big for spring break.
    I agree........ This is a life-style most of us live. Before I ran my first cycle my life was already geared towards training, eatting, and resting. Do more research and hold off running a cycle.

Swaves is offline New Member

droppin 55 by march1

Last year me and my buddy each dropped 40 pounds now im back to 280 and fat at 27%bf. I plan on being 225 with 9%bf and ripped. I want to be eyecandy for all the ladies. Mad winnies bro!
    6 weeks at 200mg a day thats the way to go

Wow, I will remember to never take advice from you. 200mg winnie a day. Put yourself on the liver transplant list now.

seventy7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I know a lot of "those guys" They were big around spring break and now they are puny. It's funny because one of them is 20 feet from me and doesn't know I am typing this.
    hahahaha

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaves
    Last year me and my buddy each dropped 40 pounds now im back to 280 and fat at 27%bf. I plan on being 225 with 9%bf and ripped. I want to be eyecandy for all the ladies. Mad winnies bro!
    6 weeks at 200mg a day thats the way to go
    That's definitely the craziest thing I've heard today, but it's not the first time I've heard one of these part-timers say that. Come Feb everyone around campus is trying desperately to get their hands on some winny tabs. Seems to be the popular "quick fix" to being a lazy fat-ass all year!

-moto

Thread Information