Thread: after effect

hcomj is offline New Member

after effect

I finished a cycle of 1000mg sostenon a week
    deca durabolin and d-bol 25 mg a day
    i also took nolvadex and after the last week i started taking clomid. i know there is a down period after a cycle when you feel like shit but for how long??? i took clomid for about 2 weeks and it didnt seem to help. it has been a month now and i still have zits all over my back and absolutly no drive. should i go back on clomid?? i hate the way it makes me feel to but i need to get back to normal. when i say zits on my back i mean all over the place. worse than when i was a teen. i have done a couple sostenon cycles and was great. i think it must be the d bol or somthing not right. still have plenty of clomid left though. please let me know. im hurtin

Daniel S. is offline New Member
    Post cycle is when alot of people usually break out....You need to be taking clomid for about 21 days to make sure your boys are fine...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How long did you wait to run clomid?

Also running clomid for 2 weeks will not restore nature test production. Deca will shut you down hard bro and without proper PCT you will have a hard time recovering.

I would say start clomid again and I would also use nolva to help with recovery. You will need to run PCT for 4 weeks.

Thread Information