Canadian Guy is offline New Member

got to get it out

hey bro's
    my cycle right now is:
    week 1-3 a-bombs/1 a day in final week up to two a day now
    week-10 deca 300mg/ once a week
    week1-10 test cyp 500mg/a week
    i have blood and urine work being down a for a job in december/january i need to get the deca out of me cuz the other stuff will pass by then. willthe clomid i take show up on my test? will my test levels be elevated so the become odd to there doctors? what can i do to get rid of it in time so it doeesn't show up. i don't want to stop my cycle i'm getting great gains and I would like to bring them into my career.

someday is offline Member
    well deca will show for i think like a year and it will take several months for the test to be undetectable...so if you wanna have any chance at all of passing, if they do check for gear, is to quit now.

halifaxsteve is offline Member

like the name

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Guy
    hey bro's
    my cycle right now is:
    week 1-3 a-bombs/1 a day in final week up to two a day now
    week-10 deca 300mg/ once a week
    week1-10 test cyp 500mg/a week
    i have blood and urine work being down a for a job in december/january i need to get the deca out of me cuz the other stuff will pass by then. willthe clomid i take show up on my test? will my test levels be elevated so the become odd to there doctors? what can i do to get rid of it in time so it doeesn't show up. i don't want to stop my cycle i'm getting great gains and I would like to bring them into my career.
    who is testing you? most often a drug test won't test specifically for AAS...unless your on probation and it's a condition of probation. it's more expensive to test for gear, so most places just stick with the usual barbit's, amphetamines, dope, etc. they won't check your test levels unless it's a health check too.

clomid will not show up

deca is detectable for up to 18 months i believe.

for info on beating drug testing, check out the main page www.anabolicreview.com, and look at the 'how to beat drug testing' page.

on a side note, for that cycle, you need to extend the test another week to wk 11 to match the half lives.
    cheers

its a job where alot of guys i hope here won't freak is in law enforcement and the city i'm going for is toronto and i was told the check for elevated levels of test,creatine, and aas. does anyone here have info contradicting to this. i really do appreciate any help.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I really dont think even the law enforcement SHOULD test for juice...the test has to be run specifically for aas...and iv read the tests cost around 600 bucks....i would try to see how you could beat it...but i wouldnt loose sleep over it

elevated creatine levels??? that just doesnt sound right...wtf

they see these levels and wonder if he is doing anything else is what there thoughts are. not saying i'm the largest guy in the world but when i walk in they are going to wonder if i'm "real" or a pin i was already a pretty big at 6'5 290 bf 13-15% now i'm up about 305 and no really water rention.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Guy
    they see these levels and wonder if he is doing anything else is what there thoughts are. not saying i'm the largest guy in the world but when i walk in they are going to wonder if i'm "real" or a pin i was already a pretty big at 6'5 290 bf 13-15% now i'm up about 305 and no really water rention.
    it seems kind of odd that they would test for creatine...could it be creatinine?

your test levels won't be elevated then from your cycle, but deca is detectable for quite some time. are you sure they are testing for aas?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    im about to join the police academy and i do not beleive that the test for aas specifically. they will probaly do a standard 9 palel test which does not include AAS. You HAVE to do a seperate test for it. from what i understand governments are pretty cheep and will not spend 300 dollors on a test for applicants that are not 100% garenteed a job. I would not sweat it bro
    Good luck and be safe out there.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    bro, would continue the cycle as is. you're definitely not going to pass with the deca if they test for AS. if you're gonna get caught with one, might as well get caught with them all.

i talked to a family member who is a cop in ON, he reminded me that in canada gear is not illegal to posess or use, just to buy or sell them.

if they do test for AAS, it does not confirm that you have broken any laws. (ie if you had used an illegal rec drug, the simple posession of such is illegal).

it is unlikely that they will do a test specifically for AAS, however, if they do, and find metabolites of AAS, it does not confirm use of an illegal drug (remember it's not illegal).

like keymastur said, stick with your cycle. at this point, it will be detectable anyway.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    bro, would continue the cycle as is. you're definitely not going to pass with the deca if they test for AS. if you're gonna get caught with one, might as well get caught with them all.
    F#$k it. Might as well.

Thread Information