THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member

Winny with an injury?

I need to know if winny will either increase pain or slow healing down. I hurt my tendon in my elbow arm wrestling. When this happened I was on week 7 of deca 400mg/wk and week 3 of ** winny 50mg tabs/ed. My arm really started to hurt when I did any kind of pulling motion. It also cracks all the time. So I stopped taking winny for 10 days and the pain subsided a little. I heard that winny tightens tendons and causes injury. I also heard it would help an injury such as mine. I posted this question because I have really don't know. Does winny have a theraputic effect or just the opposite? By the way, I slammed that sissy in arm wrestling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    winny will dry you out bro, not theraputic at all. go with deca , it works well for helping injured tendons along

Ranger Guest
    Big Kev is right on...stick with the Deca for healing, Winny can surpress cortisol somewhat and in fact increase joint pain...

Ranger

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    take kev and rangers advice. winny tightens ligaments and tendons up. it will not make your elbow feel better.....

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree... you should give the rest of your winnie to your workout & juice partner.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Exactomundo.... Winny will increase your risk of injury.. deca

DECA DID MY SHOULDER GOOD......

USED ONLY A THEROPUTIC DOESES OF DECA AND IT DID MY SHOULDER WONDERS..EVEN AFTER I STOPPED THOSE DOSES I PLAYED IT SMART-DIDNT GO CRAZY IN THE GYM WITH ENORMOUS WEIGHTS. HAD GREAT WORK OUTS. EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO PAIN I DIDNT WANT TO OVER DO IT AND SET BACK MY TRAINING..STILL MADE DECENT GAINS TOO

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. Only prob is now I have to make up for lost time with my winny. Thinking about running 100mg a day.

Thread Information