got test? is offline Member

Does EQ make anyone else HORNY???

I am taking EQ and DECA "I know most dont agree to this cycle". but I figured I would have to use some maybe incase I get the infamous "Deca Dick". I seem to not have any problems in that dept though with Deca mixed with EQ.. is the the EQ? Or am I just not affected by Deca?
    I have been on Deca/EQ for 5 weeks now
    300mg Deca/week
    400mg EQ/week

c'mon guys.. I cant be the ONLY one.. I am just curious.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it amusing that your name is "got test?" but you don't have any test! Just thought I'd point that out.

The only thing I could think is maybe it's a placebo effect, because I've never run a cycle without test, so I wouldn't know. You may be the only one.

-moto

maybe his name is got test?? bc he is looking for test to add to his cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by got test?
    I am taking EQ and DECA "I know most dont agree to this cycle". but I figured I would have to use some maybe incase I get the infamous "Deca Dick".
    Maybe I'm tired but this makes no sence to me. Without test you just may end up with deca dick.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Maybe I'm tired but this makes no sence to me. Without test you just may end up with deca dick.
    I too was confused by this, but just figured he was using the EQ in a futile attempt to thwart deca dick. test would be better.

-moto

Dude... look here guys... I have direct hookups and have test anytime of the day... I simply dont want to use it because it makes me break out. I was asking a simple question about EQ... not test.
    Re read the question.. I am NOT looking for it.. I get it for a fraction of what you guys pay for it.. lets try $9 per bottle of prop, 20 for a bottle of enanthate , $25 for cyp, $56 for Deca 300 and EVERYTHING I get is QV... I can probably get it cheaper thorugh TTokyo... AND I DONT WANT ANY EMAILS ABOUT HOOKING ANYONE UP.. I am NOT A SOURCE and I am NOT trying to get any of that type of publicity.

NOW, back to MY question..
    I simply want to know if EQ makes anyone else feel this way.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's going to be a hard question to answer because most guys on here wouldn't do that cycle. It looks like your in the 5th week, so the EQ should just about be kicking in. From what I gathered, EQ alone will not make you horny. And I bet in the near future, you might be getting deca dick, though not everyone gets it.

Thanks.. Thats all I was wondering.. I know that not too many people choose this cycle, but I was just wondering if EQ had those effects on people.
    If deca dick does come, I will simply throw some test ontop of it, but I am trying to avoid that for now.

Thread Information