Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore

Insulin syringes for injections?

Anyone ever use them for any type of spot injection?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I think they would be to small to draw with. I had a freind who used them with fina, I think it was fina, he had to heat it up first and it still took like 45 mins to draw and inject.

Swellin Guest
    I know this is one of your pet peeves Calipso (me not having done it myself), but I got to post it for you anyway. My source recommended using them for winny in the delt. He calls them mosquito bites. He has used them for that one AAS and that one site only (he is a friend of mine, so I have no reason to doubt him).

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've used them with fina in my calves and traps.

MagicStick is offline New Member
    i used them my very 1st time trying to get t200 out of the bottle... very hard task lol. wouldnt even draw it out it just like leaked in and i could barely get it to come out of the needle while it was inside me. too much trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I know this is one of your pet peeves Calipso (me not having done it myself), but I got to post it for you anyway. My source recommended using them for winny in the delt. He calls them mosquito bites. He has used them for that one AAS and that one site only (he is a friend of mine, so I have no reason to doubt him).
    Nah man it's all good. I want everyone's ideas/suggestions on Insulin Syr's. I have easy access to them but if they are that difficult to draw test from, I'll just use the 21g's or 23g's I have on hand. I just don't wanna do shots into the delt half way with them. I'd rather have the pin fully in and inject.

Thanks for your responses guys keep em coming if u got anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I've used them with fina in my calves and traps.
    Would they be too small/tight to pull Cyp or Enanthate ? I got some cyp and I got 23 and 21 gauge needles but doing shots in the glutes or quads seem like a pain for aspirating.

Delt shots (Darts) would be easiest.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    sounds like 2 much trouble 4 me, wood take ages 2 draw out etc

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you want to do spot injections just get some 25g 1" pinz. I use them ED to rotate my sites. Also to make the drawing faster get 20g 1.5".

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    swellin said his buddy used them w/winny for spot injection. what about with suspension, its water based. or do yall think it would crystalize to fast

I didn't think slin pinz were long enough to do injections with. How long are they?

not sure about length exactly but i know theyve given me the wrong slin pins for my slin injections before and they were about a half inch or so long. way more then i wanted for slin injections.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    not sure about length exactly but i know theyve given me the wrong slin pins for my slin injections before and they were about a half inch or so long. way more then i wanted for slin injections.
    Ok.... thanks..... I would think in some spots they wouldn't go deep enough into the muscle to deliver the AS or your bf would need to be very low to use them.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bros...you can draw it out with a 25g needle....and simply fill the slin pin..by pulling out the plunger..fill..replace the plunger..and poke....the Fina will take time to push through..so after you fill it run it under hot water to heat the Fina...makes it a little easier...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich8888
    Bros...you can draw it out with a 25g needle....and simply fill the slin pin..by pulling out the plunger..fill..replace the plunger..and poke....the Fina will take time to push through..so after you fill it run it under hot water to heat the Fina...makes it a little easier...
    Seriously I must be a dope........ but why bother? What is the advantage of using the slin syringe over a 3cc (intramusclular) type.

i honestly dont see the reason either. hell, not like it hurts anyways, but just be glad you dont have to spot inject with a 22g 1 1/2 needle

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Seriously I must be a dope........ but why bother? What is the advantage of using the slin syringe over a 3cc (intramusclular) type.
    if you enjoy waiting a very long time...that's all i can figure. in and out. 23g for me

Thread Information