jus02 is offline Junior Member

What to use to jump start a EQ Test E cycle

Well in 2 months im gonna start my Test E an EQ cycle (cant wait). But i want to know how the strength gains are with this cycle. I mean i always here about the great gains that everyone gets with this cycle. Which brings me to another question, should i or should i no throw something in there to get the cycle going? For ex. D-bol, but i dont want to get the bloat from d-bol is there anything else that works as good?

I always liked anavar as an alternative to 'kick starting' my cycles. The gains are much more retainable, it don't aromatize, and no bloat. But since this is your first cycle I would suggest just running what you have. No need to 'jump start' your cycle.

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    I agree if this is your first cycle, I think you'd be happy with the results if you just took a small test only cycle. But the test eq will be fine by itself as a first cycle, no need to take an jumpstarter this quick in the game. Save those for later on...

this is gonna be my second cycle, my first was a sus only cycle for 12 weeks was happy with the gains. I was just seeing if i should or shouldnt throw something in there, i think ill lay off an just take what i got thanks

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    if this is your 2nd cycle i would throw prop in weks 1-4 at 75-100mg ed im statrting #2 running test e eq and prop for a kicker.

Sorry bro. I thought this was your first. I personally don't care for d-bol. Although I have used it for bridging with good results. As I metioned before, I opt for ox. If you decide to use the d-bol as a 'kick start' run it for no longer than 4wks @ 30-40mg/ED. Try to evenly spread your doses out because of its very short half-life. Also don't forget a liver protectant as well because of its heptoxic properties.

So what ur saying is throw in the prop for 4 weeks, what effect will that have? i thought prop is for basically used for cutting cycles? 01dragonslayer dont worry about it bro its cool im just trying to see what would work best thats all

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I would use dbol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks. If you want to "kick start", don't pussyfoot around with winny or var, it won't do shit. And , prop is too many extra injects...

im not afraid on the injections at all, but i want to get a good kick start to my cycle...but i dont want th bloat bro that my prob

Quote Originally Posted by jus02
    im not afraid on the injections at all, but i want to get a good kick start to my cycle...but i dont want th bloat bro that my prob
    Ok, how bout dbol with 20mg nolva and 25mg proviron evd? Or dbol and a lil bit of liquidex? Ur gonna bloat a lil bit from the enanthate anyways if you don't take any anti'es....

that sounds pretty good i will have the nolv on hand. I have just heard about how much water people retain from D-bol,,i mean the whole reason im taking EQ instead of deca is because of the bloat.

that sounds pretty good i will have the nolv on hand. I have just heard about how much water people retain from D-bol,,i mean the whole reason im taking EQ instead of deca is because of the bloat.
    1/2mg liquidex ed or 20mg nolva and 25mg proviron ed, will pretty much eliminate all bloat from the dbol ... would run 1/2mg liquidex evd for the entire cycle and you won't bloatd much (if at all)

BDTR is offline Retired
    You dont even need to run the nolv and proviron if you're running liquidex, .5mg keeps the bloat off me on big cycles, on this you dont have to worry about it really.

ok so i should just get the liquidex then an ill be straight then?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You dont even need to run the nolv and proviron if you're running liquidex, .5mg keeps the bloat off me on big cycles, on this you dont have to worry about it really.
    I said "OR", i didn't suggest both...

ok so i should just get the liquidex then an ill be straight then?
    That's what I would do...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ahhh sorry, tonight was back night, im not seeing straight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I said "OR", i didn't suggest both...

should i run the liquidex all the way threw or stop after the 4 weeks when i stop the d-bol

Thread Information