JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Want Mass,Strength, AND Endurance

I have my next cycle figured out, Deca 400mgs/week Weeks 1-10, and Test Eth 500mgs/week weeks 1-12. I'm going to run Novl at 20mgs a day throughout, and clomid for PCT. I really wanted a straight up mass and strength cycle, but I found out the hard way how bad I need to work on endurance. My strenght is really good, and so I've been totally negelecting endurance(i.e. cardio, and running). The problem is I want to gain mass while increasing endurance. Any advice?. I was thinking I would just eat more to compensate for the running.
    Also My stats-
    5"7
    190lbs
    24 years old
    Been lifting seriously for over 4 years

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I think too much cardio while your trying to bulk will harm your gains if your looking for mass.
    the cycle looks good though. This your first one?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I think too much cardio while your trying to bulk will harm your gains if your looking for mass.
    the cycle looks good though. This your first one?
    No number 2

Come on guys i hate bumpin my own shit.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I am currently on the same cycle, except I am also kickstarting with 100mg Prop eod. I started last Monday (Oct. 6). I have started to feel the prop btu way to early for the rest. I am only doing cardio twice a week. I want to get some decent bulk from this but keep fat down.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Come on guys i hate bumpin my own shit.
    Hey bro.... well I know that both Boldenone (EQ) and Nandralone(Deca ) help endurance by increasing RBC count. Give me a little of your cardio history... IE have you ever been an athlete? Were you in good cardio shape previously? what can you do right now ?

A lot of people say dont do cardio while doing steroids . Well , I disagree. I think cardio is an essential part of physical fitness. But then again, I think I see things differently than a lot of people. I would rather make slower, quality gains than blow up 30 lbs during a cycle. When I don't do cardio and eat a lot, I get strong , but I also look like shit. I would rather gain 10 lbs of lean body mass than 30 lbs a nd 15 of them be fat. I am in my third week of my second cycle, I have added 7 lbs in body weight, and have increased 30 lbs on bench presses allready, this while doing cardio 4 times a week. I ran 4 miles earlier today, at a slow 9-10 minute mile pace. I feel that overall health is more important than gaining insane amounts of mass.

So I would start doin some cardio. Just eat well, lift well and get sleep, you will grow. I usually run 3-4 mile, or do the treadmill for 20 then do the stepper for 15-20... work up a nice sweat and call it a day.
    Good luck bro!

-RC

[QUOTE=RC_0891]Hey bro.... well I know that both Boldenone (EQ) and Nandralone(Deca ) help endurance by increasing RBC count. Give me a little of your cardio history... IE have you ever been an athlete? Were you in good cardio shape previously? what can you do right now ?

A lot of people say dont do cardio while doing steroids . Well , I disagree. I think cardio is an essential part of physical fitness. But then again, I think I see things differently than a lot of people. I would rather make slower, quality gains than blow up 30 lbs during a cycle. When I don't do cardio and eat a lot, I get strong , but I also look like shit. I would rather gain 10 lbs of lean body mass than 30 lbs a nd 15 of them be fat. I am in my third week of my second cycle, I have added 7 lbs in body weight, and have increased 30 lbs on bench presses allready, this while doing cardio 4 times a week. I ran 4 miles earlier today, at a slow 9-10 minute mile pace. I feel that overall health is more important than gaining insane amounts of mass.

So I would start doin some cardio. Just eat well, lift well and get sleep, you will grow. I usually run 3-4 mile, or do the treadmill for 20 then do the stepper for 15-20... work up a nice sweat and call it a day.
    Good luck bro!

-RC[/QUOTE
    I was an athlete at one point. I used to play hockey all the time when I was still in H.S.. My cardio was good, but i was weak, and I was a fucking twig( like 140-145lbs). So there is no comparison between now and then. And I would NEVER sacrifice any of what I have now. i want to get up to like 220lbs in body weight, which for my height would make me pretty fuckin stacked. Hell I'm 190lbs now, and people tell me all the time I look like a Goddamn bull. But, I do want to increase my endurance. I'm not looking to win a 26 mile marathon or anything, but iwant to be able to run from point A-B without huffing and puffing.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    I was an athlete at one point. I used to play hockey all the time when I was still in H.S.. My cardio was good, but i was weak, and I was a fucking twig( like 140-145lbs). So there is no comparison between now and then. And I would NEVER sacrifice any of what I have now. i want to get up to like 220lbs in body weight, which for my height would make me pretty fuckin stacked. Hell I'm 190lbs now, and people tell me all the time I look like a Goddamn bull. But, I do want to increase my endurance. I'm not looking to win a 26 mile marathon or anything, but iwant to be able to run from point A-B without huffing and puffing.
    How far away is point a from point b ? :P Seriously though... if you are only interested in being able to complete say ohhh 1 mile without a problem than that amount of cardio shouldnt hurt your gains too much. It also depends on the person. You have to weigh the pros and cons.... only you can decide what is more important. If I were you I would start doing very light cardio, maybe 10 minutes, and move it up from there to where you feel comfortable. If you feel this hurts your gains too much then stop. A solid permanent 30 lbs is a lot of mass, with the addition of cardio it might take a few cycles to reach your goal( by this i mean you REMAIN 220 post cycle... I am sure you could gain 30 lbs on one cycle... keeping it post is the hard part

peace

RC

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    How far away is point a from point b ? :P Seriously though... if you are only interested in being able to complete say ohhh 1 mile without a problem than that amount of cardio shouldnt hurt your gains too much. It also depends on the person. You have to weigh the pros and cons.... only you can decide what is more important. If I were you I would start doing very light cardio, maybe 10 minutes, and move it up from there to where you feel comfortable. If you feel this hurts your gains too much then stop. A solid permanent 30 lbs is a lot of mass, with the addition of cardio it might take a few cycles to reach your goal( by this i mean you REMAIN 220 post cycle... I am sure you could gain 30 lbs on one cycle... keeping it post is the hard part

peace

RC
    Yeah like a mile or two mile run. I would love a 6 minute mile.

Jesus, come on, that fucking thread on N02 got more replies.

Thread Information