Thread: Help

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Talking Help

my bros weddin is comin up in the summer, n i wanna get huge by then. i got about 9months. im wonderin, wuts the best cycle, or cycles i could take to gain quite a bit of size by then? rite now im 6', 195lbs and bf is probably 12- 14%. im lookin to get to about 225-250 range...water retention isnt too much of a concern because im not in competition, just wanna be big and have a little bit of vasularity(veins visible in lower and upper arm)...so far ive decided upon 600mg test enan(10weeks)...and 30mg dbol daily(4weeks) as a cycle for mass. if i do this cycle twice along with a solid training n nutrition program, will that be enuff for size? i dont want to appear too bloated in the wedding movie n all the photos, so maybe a cycle of winstrol in may or june, so i look hard n cut....can u guys help me out...(by the way im gonna b a security guard next month so bein HUGE would b a help hahahaha...thanks guys

Grant is offline Member
    oh boy, start a search buddy, narrow down what you think is good and one of us will modify your cycle but do some substantial research first

For basic mass gain, im thinkin of going with
    600mg/week test enan (12weeks)
    100mg/daily anadrol (5weeks)

For cutting up and having that hard look im thinkin,
    300mg/week winstrol
    250mg/daily primobolan

for PCT ive asked alot of people, and im gettin all sorts of answers
    can u guys help clear it up for me, when should i start the PCT, the dosage and if i should take both nolvadex n clomid or just one is satisfactory.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    EDIT: i take back what i posted.

i don't think you should cycle...you're profile says you're 19? one year of solid training experience? and you're getting married at 19?
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 10-15-2003 at 12:47 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How about some stats with age, training and cycle history

JohnnyB

started trainin in gr 11, it wasnt really intense training bcuz i wuz new at bodybuilding. took some time off bcuz i got in a car wreck, n i started back up about a year n a half ago...i guess u can say 2.5yrs on n off....6' 195lbs(i aint gettin married my bro is)

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I'm going to bump this up for you bro...the thing is you can get where you want by training hard and proper diet. The kicker is, even if you juice and don't train proper and keep your diet in check (it's a lot more work than most people ever imagine), then all that is going to happen is you getting fat. I don't mean phat...I mean fat bro. At 19, you can do some serious muscle growth and gain just using what your body is producing naturally.

If you still decide to do juice, which ultimately it is your decision and your body, spend some time on here reading, then get back on here and read some more. Don't go jumping into anything until you have thoroughly researched what you are going to be putting into your body.

Good Luck.

peace,

ttgb

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    not to mention, 55 lbs in 9 months of lean mass is a lot to put on. If you're only 19 i would definitely stay off the sauce. The amount of gear and time you'd have to be on to gain that much is nothing for beginers to mess around with. Not to mention that your endocrine system isn't fully developed, and as a result of cycling now you could have low testosterone levels in the long run.

Thread Information