Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

quicken recovery period

Im still pretty new, so don't flame too hard, but I was wondering if you could decrease the time between cycle end and pct through the following method and what if any would be the differences.

trad 1st time cycle
    wk1-4 dbol xxmg ed
    wk1-10 xxxmg test E
    wk 13-15 clomid pct 300/100/50

could you do this instead,
    wk1-4 xxmg dbol ed
    wk1-7 xxxmg test e
    wk8-10 xxxmg test prop
    wk11-13 clomid pct

this would be designed to take advantage of the shorter half life of prop so one could start pct sooner, but the test e would still be theoretically active until wk 10. what are some thoughts?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes we often recommend switching to short esters at the end of cycles but most people time there long esters and short esters to end at the same time for PCT. In the case of the cycle you suggest however I would run the enanthate for ten weeks and run the prop at the end.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Yes we often recommend switching to short esters at the end of cycles but most people time there long esters and short esters to end at the same time for PCT. In the case of the cycle you suggest however I would run the enanthate for ten weeks and run the prop at the end.

so it should look more like this?

wk 1-4 xxmg dbol
    wk1-10 xxxmg test enan
    wk10-12 xxxmg test prop eod
    wk 13-15 pct

I am also wondering if primo w/ the prop would help any if some legit stuff can be found (by the by any word on whether RT is coming out w/ their primo soon?
    ) run at around 200-300mg a week? while running a low dose of provi or nolva throughout.

Thread Information