donniebaseball is offline Junior Member

loading pins question. please help!

ive been using loading pins to get my gear outa the jar. my question is the 2 loading pins i got are clogged with the thick winny residue. is it possible for me to unclog them with hot water and soak them in alcohol? i tried to use the one today to load and it wouldnt since it's clogged so i had to go get a bigger pin to use. has anyone cleaned their loading pins before? what should i do?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you use the same pin to load every time ?? not very sanitary. pins are cheap so you don't have to be.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    you use the same pin to load every time ?? not very sanitary. pins are cheap so you don't have to be.
    ^^^^

no man, i use the loading pin to get the juice outa the bottle, then i take off that pin and put on the single use pin i use to inject, then i dispose. I USE A PIN TO JUST LOAD THE JUICE INTO THE NEW SYRINGE. do u guys understand what im saying?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yes, i understand you are using the same pin to load every time, but a different pin to inject ever time.

i'll say it again - pinz are cheap so you don't have to be

BDTR is offline Retired
    no.... i dont understand what you're trying to say. Why are you complicating matters? Take a syringe, stick it into a bottle, push the amount of air into the bottle that you want to draw out and draw your oil. Take out the syringe, unscrew the pin top and put a clean pin on and inject.

i have been using 2 differnt sEperate pins to strictly load the juice, then i unscrew them and put on the new pin that i use to inject. i only use the injecting pin once and throw it away. my question is..can i clean the 2 pins i load with since they are clogged, its no biggy if i cant. im just wondering if i can.thats all. dont mean to cause waves

KeyMastur is offline VET
    dude, you're not causin waves, but you are sounding cheap and very unsanitary. you're leaving around a used loading pin where it can collect all sorts of bacteria floating around, and then stickin it back in your winny bottle. go to your local pinz dealer online and get more 20 gauger's for loading.

thanks key. i will do first thing in the morning.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The point Key is trying to make is that reusing even a syringe that is used only to draw with is unsanitary. Once you open the syringe and expose it to the air, it starts to collect bacteria. When you use a bacteria-covered syringe to draaw with, the bacteria is now in your syringe. Putting a new sterile pin on the syringe with the bacteria-laden gear is pointless. You then inject the bacteria into your body.

Use a new pin at all times!!!

-moto

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebaseball
    thanks key. i will do first thing in the morning.
    do it now....i'll PM you a legit site too for pinz. the best !! order now, they ship tomorrow, you'll have your new stuff by friday, maybe even thursday depending on where you live.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If it didn't take me so damn long to type that I would have beat Key to it!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    If it didn't take me so damn long to type that I would have beat Key to it!
    You have seen the thread concerning Key's workout haven't you. That explains why he is so damn fast!

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=67513

Thread Information