MaFi0s0 is offline New Member

for everyone thats ever used ANDRIOL

we all know its varies from person to person, its worked for some but not for others, but i could imagine that alot of people must be getting it in poor condition, it has got to be kept between 2-8degree celcius, and then used within 90 days of opening, and once opened its gotta be kept dry(out of the fridge)
    how many of you can say you took andriol in good condition, and every dose hasto be taken after meals.

im on the 2nd week of my cycle of 320mg day, i recieved my bottles from the fridge of a pharmacy, i will let you all know the results within a week, so far nothing noticable, if anything ive put on 2-4kgs of water weight. but maybe it needs time to kick in.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    What else you running with it?

by itself, its my 1st cycle, got the nolvadex on hand if anything, and gonna run clen and tribulus post cycle.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    ....y trib

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    ....y trib
    trib increases your test naturly, and i would imagine when i stop andriol my test levels might be abit low

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    trib is OTC and I personally wouldnt believe everything you hear bro..

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    trib is OTC and I personally wouldnt believe everything you hear bro..
    dont knock it till u try it, its gotta be good, when i took it not long ago i woke up horny as anything, my sex drive doubled, more than what i can say about andriol , wich is MENT to be doing the same.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    As I mentioned before, I have used Andriol under the correct circumstances and have enjoyed the results. However, I have never used it as the primary testosterone component in a cycle. I told you 2 months ago that comparing Andriol with an injectable testosterone is pointless.

A couple of things: (1) Remember that Andriol uses the undecanoate ester. Expect it to take a few weeks to reach a steady state. (2) If you stacked a solid anabolic like NPP with your Andriol, your cycle results would be much better.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    1) Tribulus is crap. Look up studies for it and see for yourself. There are many proving it uneffective at increasing testosterone .

2) Andriol has a undeconate ester, but it is in and out of your body very fast as it goes right to the blood stream and not a depot so the ester is cleaved near immediate. My guess the choice for this ester is its very easy soluability in oil with little/no alcohol.

IMO you are wasting your time and money. There is a reason andriol isnt used by many.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I used it before my cycle and it didn't do squat. I toally wasted my money. But, best of luck to you. Why not just do some Test CYP or Enan? Why the andriol ?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Why not just do some Test CYP or Enan? Why the andriol?

andriol is all i can get for now, when i can get better stuff i will do it, plus its only my 1st cycle.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like someone's scared of sharp things!
    I refuse to belive that a person can get a rare AS like Andriol and not a common one like Cyp or Enan........I call BS!

JMNSVHO

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Sounds like someone's scared of sharp things!
    I refuse to belive that a person can get a rare AS like Andriol and not a common one like Cyp or Enan........I call BS!

JMNSVHO

D
    I agree because I remember when I first wanted to do a cycle, I did the same thing. Bro, you need to suck it up and do the cycle the right way. I promise, in the long run you will be a happy person. DO IT RIGHT, OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

thats pretty funny how your so quick to make such aquzations(sp?) with such confidence, i would love to be injecting sust, if i could get some,
    the reason i can get andriol and not other stuff is because my doctor hooked me up, thats how i got them, now i could ask him for sust, but i think that would be pushing the envolope.

anyway this thread is about andriol use, not about injections or other steroids , or doctors or tribulus for that matter, it seems i cant post a thread about andriol without the subject changing to why andriol or why not this.

so see the original post.

Bro, we didn't mean to flame you. Are you getting a prescription or is he just giving you the stuff? If he is just giving you the stuff behind the scene, then hell yes, I'd ask him for some test.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, we didn't mean to flame you. Are you getting a prescription or is he just giving you the stuff? If he is just giving you the stuff behind the scene, then hell yes, I'd ask him for some test.
    hes reluctantly giving me them on a private prescription

jersey juice is offline Member
    from what I have HEARD, because I do not have any first hand experience so I could be full of shit... you have to take high amounts of it to be effective throughout the day because since it's not 17alk you lose a lot through the first pass of the liver. Look into that somewhere just so that you can get maximum effectiveness from it. I think someone here used it a year or 2 ago so search way back.... hope this helps a little

Thread Information