jrock34 is offline Associate Member

Cycle advice wanted

i've got the following available to set up a cycle. looking to get lean and mean while putting on some lbs. just want quality gains. STATS-25 yrs, 1cycle under belt 6'2" 220, 16-17% bf but will be cutting some before cycling Had great gains in first cycle with sus/eq/winny 2yrs ago
    heres what i got in the med kit:
    prop
    winny
    eq
    tren
    arimidex
    nolva
    clomid

Good news is that i can get anything else i need to get a killer cycle going. I'm thinking about a 10-wk cycle, but not sure i want to run the prop that long. any suggestions?

Grant is offline Member
    i've been running into quite a few newbies lately doing this.....read read read...and propose a cycle to us and we will critique and fine tune it. sound good?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't use sus get a one ester test this time

JohnnyB

easy man - 120 posts doesn't qualify me as a newbie. No plans on using sus for this cycle. i've got some ideas on a nice cycle -

wk 1-10 prop 100mg EOD
    wk 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    wk 6-10 fina 75mg/day
    wk 6-10 winny 100mg/day

clomid post cycle with anti-e's ready if needed

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Even if you're not a newbie, that's a lot of compounds to use at once in my opinion. I see people do it, but I guess you do have the benifit of experience with EQ, Winny and Sust. Sus being a test so you can say a seudo experience with Prop.

Doc

I'm not real wild about long cycles and i've noticed lots of guys going with longer cycles over the last couple years than in the past. I considered going to 12 wks with the prop and fina but haven't decided. also thinking i'll cycle in the T3 with the fina and winny

Quote Originally Posted by jrock34
    easy man - 120 posts doesn't qualify me as a newbie. No plans on using sus for this cycle. i've got some ideas on a nice cycle -

wk 1-10 prop 100mg EOD
    wk 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    wk 6-10 fina 75mg/day
    wk 6-10 winny 100mg/day

clomid post cycle with anti-e's ready if needed

Grant is offline Member
    being that you are not a newbie, you should know you don't just throw out names of AS and say what do you guys think, with all the time you have spent on the board you should have some idea of what kind of cycle you want to run

Grant is offline Member
    i do like that cycle..see, that's good

i had a good idea of what i wanted to do, but wanted to see other opinions on how to use the gear i've got.
    i really think the winny or the eq isn't necessary, but am not sure which one to save. i like EQ because you get good gains that are solid and don't disappear quickly. i have a feeling that i'm probably using more gear than i need at this time and wanted some suggestions on a simplified cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you go with that cycle, without your cycle history, I'd say it was over kill. Run the prop, winny and fina to week 13, drop the winny to 50mg. Start pct 3 day after last shot

JohnnyB

i loved EQ but it seemed like the cycle was getting too complicated with all those ingredients. i'm guessing that i can get real good results without using so much gear. saves $$ and keeps the med box stocked for another cycle in the spring.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock34
    i loved EQ but it seemed like the cycle was getting too complicated with all those ingredients. i'm guessing that i can get real good results without using so much gear. saves $$ and keeps the med box stocked for another cycle in the spring.
    I totall agree, and though JohnnyB and I noted your experience with some of those compounds, I would maybe concentrate on three compounds. Also, you can monitor and be a litte more certain as to which compounds are giving you, if any, negative side effects undesireable so much as to discontinue. Got me?

Good luck though. Keep us all posted.

Doc

thx. i think i'll go with the prop/fina/winny especially since i'm curious about how i'll react to fina and already have had success with eq. i'll just save the eq for a rainy day

Thread Information