Kyhron is offline New Member

Test, Deca & D-Bol Cycle

my trainingspartner would like to do a cycle and its looks like this. need some comments from you proofs.

Week 01-02 Test 500mg + Deca 400mg
    Week 02-05 Test 250mg + Deca 200mg
    Week 06-12 Dbol 10mg/morning + Clomid 100mg/day
    Week 13-14 Test 500mg + Deca 400mg
    Week 14-18 Test 250mg + Deca 200mg
    Week 19-25 Dbol bridge 10mg/morning + Clomid 100mg/dag

cjp85 is offline Member
    Why is the test and deca dropped in weeks 6-12. Also, what kind of test?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    there's no point in pyrimiding the dosages or whatever he has going on there.
    Whats his stats? Cycle history etc..?
    No offense to you or your friend but this looks like a typical "gym cycle" that I see being run by idiots around where I live that have no idea what their doing.
    Why would u start clomid half way thru the cycle?
    And what the hell is 10mgs of d-bol going to do for him?
    He'll need some HCG post cycle if he's going for 25 weeks.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Yeah, at least 25mg of dbol ed is an average low dose, id say keep the test and deca consistent throughout the cycle, fuck the pyramiding, and if your partner wants to frontload get some prop to jumpstart the first 2 weeks of the cycle. also, id take the dbol more towards the begining of the cycle for the strength benefits and its quick results.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Also, if this is a first or second cycle, its probably not wise to go more than 12 weeks

Daniel S. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyhron
    my trainingspartner would like to do a cycle and its looks like this. need some comments from you proofs.

Week 01-02 Test 500mg + Deca 400mg
    Week 02-05 Test 250mg + Deca 200mg
    Week 06-12 Dbol 10mg/morning + Clomid 100mg/day
    Week 13-14 Test 500mg + Deca 400mg
    Week 14-18 Test 250mg + Deca 200mg
    Week 19-25 Dbol bridge 10mg/morning + Clomid 100mg/dag
    What the fuck???? your test wont even be kicked in unless it is prop or suspension.......You should just kickstart the cycle with the dbol at around 30mg/day....run test 500mg for 11 weeks or so, and then stop the deca one week before you stop the test......But ive never seen something like this......maybe im just the only one.....Good luck bro

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel S.
    What the fuck???? your test wont even be kicked in unless it is prop or suspension.......You should just kickstart the cycle with the dbol at around 30mg/day....run test 500mg for 11 weeks or so, and then stop the deca one week before you stop the test......But ive never seen something like this......maybe im just the only one.....Good luck bro
    Your not alone... Im amazed at how he came up with that. Stop taking Test and Deca in the middle of the cycle?? Hmm I dont see the logic behind that. I have a better idea that will save your friend time and effort. Mail the money that he was going to spend on that cycle to me and I ll give it to some homeless people... maybe... might keep it

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    Your not alone... Im amazed at how he came up with that. Stop taking Test and Deca in the middle of the cycle?? Hmm I dont see the logic behind that. I have a better idea that will save your friend time and effort. Mail the money that he was going to spend on that cycle to me and I ll give it to some homeless people... maybe... might keep it
    smart ass....

Thread Information