Thread: Hgh

crow169 is offline New Member

Hgh

how much should a cycle of HGH for ten weeks cost?

BDTR is offline Retired
    What dosage?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Prices generaly range from 3-6 bucks per iu (sometimes A LOT more) depending on your source, so figure it out from there.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    10 weeks don't waste your time. It would cost anywhere from 800-1100 roughly though.

HGH should be ran at minimum 3 months. Preferably 4 or longer. The cost will be dependent on doses and brand of HGH.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    10 weeks is a big waste of money. I started Oct 1st, I'm not coming off.

stevek is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    10 weeks is a big waste of money. I started Oct 1st, I'm not coming off.
    I'm working in Iraq at the moment but finnish my contract soon and return home to my adopted country Thailand. I will get some HGH. I'm around 200lbs 6'1". What dosage and duration do you rec.

Quote Originally Posted by stevek
    I'm working in Iraq at the moment but finnish my contract soon and return home to my adopted country Thailand. I will get some HGH. I'm around 200lbs 6'1". What dosage and duration do you rec.
    Depends on your goals. IMHO HGH should be ran with anabolics(or other hormonal drugs) or slin to get the most effectiveness out of your HGH. Do you plan on running any anabolics in conjuction with your HGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Depends on your goals. IMHO HGH should be ran with anabolics(or other hormonal drugs) or slin to get the most effectiveness out of your HGH. Do you plan on running any anabolics in conjuction with your HGH?
    I need to read more on this, I thought HGH was a run alone product.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, do some research!!!! HGH is NOT a steroid . You will not get big of of it alone. 10 weeks like everyone said is a waste of money. How old are you? As far as dosage, most people will tell you to do 4Iu's ED. I have been on for 4 months at 2iu's ED and have good results. If your not familiar with Slin, I STRONGLY suggest you do NOT USE IT. HGH run alone will be an expensive fat burner.

Quote Originally Posted by stevek
    I need to read more on this, I thought HGH was a run alone product.
    You actually CAN run it alone, but by doing that your not gonna get all the benefits. Most users run HGH after cycling along with slin as a bridge to a future cycle. HGH is not a steroid (nor is slin) so it allows you to regain your normal testicular function. If ran alone, say post cycle, it would be more of a maintenance cycle to help keep the gains you achieved. Your not going to gain alot of mass from HGH, but it does create new musle cells. I agree with BLT in that a little research is in order here and that you absolutely fully understand the effects of slin. Insulin can be extremely dangerous if not ran properly.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    You actually CAN run it alone, but by doing that your not gonna get all the benefits. Most users run HGH after cycling along with slin as a bridge to a future cycle. HGH is not a steroid(nor is slin) so it allows you to regain your normal testicular function. If ran alone, say post cycle, it would be more of a maintenance cycle to help keep the gains you achieved. Your not going to gain alot of mass from HGH, but it does create new musle cells. I agree with BLT in that a little research is in order here and that you absolutely fully understand the effects of slin. Insulin can be extremely dangerous if not ran properly.
    Thanks a lot, as I've said I return home in Jan 04, I then have 3-4 months off work. I will workout hard and do a cycle to assist. All this info is reallt benificial to me.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    b ro add some Testoviron to the hgh, but I'd say run the hgh for 6 months

JohnnyB

Da Bull is offline Banned
    4ius 6on 1off for10wks=$2200.00 you need to run it at least 4-6 mos.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you do run it go every day

JohnnyB

Thread Information