Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Hard gainer now turned easy gainer....

I am so psyc'd! I am normally one of these that in a good month can only get 2 lbs in a month doing natural... well my cycle I think is starting to kick in at about 3.5 weeks... I am up 7 lbs since last Friday and I havent yet lost my abs or waist line. This is so exciting to see months worth of results shooting by in partial weeks... I can see all the right places in arms, chest are growing at a terrific pace, I actually got veins buldging out in shoulders where veins never buldged before and watching the scale add 2 lbs a day...

Of course last night I think I only had 2 hours sleep... insomnia kicked in something feirce and not only that incredible hornyness I couldnt get rid of but I still feel rather rested anyways... not bad side effect so far.

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I am so psyc'd! I am normally one of these that in a good month can only get 2 lbs in a month doing natural... well my cycle I think is starting to kick in at about 3.5 weeks... I am up 7 lbs since last Friday and I havent yet lost my abs or waist line. This is so exciting to see months worth of results shooting by in partial weeks... I can see all the right places in arms, chest are growing at a terrific pace, I actually got veins buldging out in shoulders where veins never buldged before and watching the scale add 2 lbs a day...

Of course last night I think I only had 2 hours sleep... insomnia kicked in something feirce and not only that incredible hornyness I couldnt get rid of but I still feel rather rested anyways... not bad side effect so far.
    That's cool! So, what's your current cycle?

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Nice - enjoy.

zedsdead is offline New Member
    I am so psyc'd! I am normally one of these that in a good month can only get 2 lbs in a month doing natural... .

2pds a month? thats 24 pds a year, i wouldnt consider u a hardgainer

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's fun, ain't it? Good luck, bro.

-moto

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I felt that way when I first got on gear. It took me 3 years to gain 20 pounds and I gained 8 or so on a winny only cycle in 7 weeks. It felt so great to see results so fast. Of course that did come with busting my ass in the weight room. Lets not let that go unmentioned.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I felt that way when I first got on gear. It took me 3 years to gain 20 pounds and I gained 8 or so on a winny only cycle in 7 weeks. It felt so great to see results so fast. Of course that did come with busting my ass in the weight room. Lets not let that go unmentioned.
    Well lets say at some I "can" gain 2 lbs in a month, it doesnt mean 2 lbs a month of "muscle", I think I had a natural max capacity to grow between 3/4 lb to 1 lb of muscle in a month, and mind you thats only on a "good" month... normally when I gain 2 lbs in a month, 50 to 60% is fat.... so....

Well and I dont think I had been absorbing creatine to well, I started bumping up to 10-15 grams of creatine with the AS a day but I think I am absorbing it into the muscles better then ever so I think this is partially responsible for the rapid muscle weight gain... this gain might slow down as I become fully loaded with creatine...

My cycle is 500 test en and 250 deca a week.

custom fit is offline Member
    My cycle is 500 test en and 250 deca a week.
    I hope you are spliting the dosage

denali is offline New Member

Ntpadude,
    Yea, I know where you're coming from. I'm 5'10" and weigh 160. I just came off my second cycle of test200. My strength increased drastically but not much size was added. What are you taking?

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Congrats. Keep up the eating.

Thread Information