Nixter is offline Associate Member

Running out early, start PCT when now?

Ok so for whatever reason it looks as though I'm going to run out of my winny 7-10 days early. I always pulled just a little less than the .5 line on the syringe to account for what was in the needle but I guess I should have pulled even less.

My cycle was this...

1-10 Eq 400/wk
    4-13 Winny 50mg/ed
    (no test, save the flames I've heard them all)

It's week 11 so I've been off the Eq for 8 days. Given that I will run out of Winny in 2 or 3 days should I still wait for 2 more weeks to start my PCT? Also, I've just started having some "male problems" so I'm thinking it might make sense to start the clomid the day after my winny runs out.

What do you guys think??

Thanks,

Nixter.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    clomid starts 17-21 days after last shot of eq, and winny 24 hrs after last shot.
    so if your only 8 days out from your last shot of eq then you need to wait awhile.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I'm fully aware of when PCT is "supposed" to start. My question is, given that I'm running into "loss of wood" issues, should I start the PCT as soon as my winny runs out in a couple days?

Thank you,

Nixter.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No.......... you need to wait for all the drugs to deplete if not starting PCT would be a waste. So EQ has a half-life of about 3 weeks and Winny is about a day. So you see the EQ will still be active in your body making it a waste of time to start PCT.

Thread Information