Titikata is offline New Member

Help what to buy

Hello i need some help. i am an track and field runner, so i need somehing o help me what to buy with smal side efects and not staying for long in the body, i dont want to get to big i need somthing please help

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    looks like you might need to do more research. Come at us with an idea, and we will let you know what we think. Bros wanna see you have at least attempted to make an effort.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    how about you start with diet and training first. then use the search function. you can't jump into AS without knowing what you are doing. Stay on the boards and do some research. if you're in a rush, we need some of your stats to give you an idea of what might help you.
    age, weight, bodyfat, etc.
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    how about you start with diet and training first. then use the search function. you can't jump into AS without knowing what you are doing. Stay on the boards and do some research. if you're in a rush, we need some of your stats to give you an idea of what might help you.
    age, weight, bodyfat, etc.
    good luck
    winstrol , when your ready

didnt mean to quote that, sorry

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I dont understand why people recommend winny as being in and out of your system quickly. I say this as it needs to be emphasised that the oral form will be out in 2-3 weeks but the depot is responsible for many many tests after several months

simplyjakked is offline Member
    search for a fast ester such as test prop. but i am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I dont understand why people recommend winny as being in and out of your system quickly. I say this as it needs to be emphasised that the oral form will be out in 2-3 weeks but the depot is responsible for many many tests after several months
    didnt reccomend it for that reason, for his athletic discipline and mild side effects it is a good choice

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Thats a fair point but with winny being bad for drying up the joints in most, wouldnt prop & var be a better option?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    susp is can not be found in a drug test. Only problem is its an everyday or twice a day shot and it hurts. Two shots of 25mg or one 50mg will get you great results.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny gave me pounding headaches, brittle joints, high blood pressure, acne, and a few missing hairs on my head.

I couln't see how that could help a runner?

Now 50mgs of prop ed and a clean diet is your best choice IMO. Run an anti-e in addition to keep any water bloat off. That's all you really need.

~US~

Thread Information