PRIDE03 is offline New Member

restoring natural T

I'm having trouble getting my natural test levels to normal. Right now I'm trying a second run of PCT of 20 mg of nolva and 100 mg of clomid for 2 mo. I did the same protocol 3 months ago, but for only 1 month. My total test and my lh levels were both at the very low end of normal. My test was somewhere around 240. Now my question is, if my lh, although low, is still in the normal range, then will clomid or nolva help. Since it would seem to me that HPTA is not shut down. Or is it just running a little slow, and the clomid and nolva will help?
    I'm 25 and I have previous blood tests that had my levels in the 900's. So it isn't an underlying problem. One other thing, I never ran HCG , I felt that my testicles were about normal, so I didn't feel I needed it.
    If anybody's had the same problem or has any suggestions, it would be appreciated.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    What is your previous cycle experience like? I haven't heard of anyone doing 2 rounds of PCT. Also whats your age, as this may have a big impact on how long it takes for your test levels to return to normal.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I feel ya, Pride. I did not fully recover after my last cycle and PCT, and am going to do a second round. It starts any day now. I am still planning it out and seeking advice on how to do that right now.
    My impression is that if you are not fully recovered, and have not waited too long (I am not sure of this time frame), a second round of PCT will help your recovery. It certainly will not hurt you, and it could help. So why not go ahead with it? Its good that you know what your baseline Test levels are. You will know when you return to your normal normal levels.

So that you can get other opinions, why don't you outline what your cycle was, how long, when it ended, how you ran yout PCT and when that ended. Also the timing of the tests in relation to your cycle. Basically a timeline - this will help to assess your situation a little more accurately. But again, more PCT certainly will not hurt you.

T

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE03
    I'm having trouble getting my natural test levels to normal. Right now I'm trying a second run of PCT of 20 mg of nolva and 100 mg of clomid for 2 mo. I did the same protocol 3 months ago, but for only 1 month. My total test and my lh levels were both at the very low end of normal. My test was somewhere around 240. Now my question is, if my lh, although low, is still in the normal range, then will clomid or nolva help. Since it would seem to me that HPTA is not shut down. Or is it just running a little slow, and the clomid and nolva will help?
    I'm 25 and I have previous blood tests that had my levels in the 900's. So it isn't an underlying problem. One other thing, I never ran HCG , I felt that my testicles were about normal, so I didn't feel I needed it.
    If anybody's had the same problem or has any suggestions, it would be appreciated.

It looks like clomid dosen't do shit for you! I don't think you should do another PCT.. because it looks like your body doesn't react to it.. I think you should just wait.. Some people say PCT just fucks it upp more.. I have never done PCT my self and always recoverd in a month or two, but thats me.. So I think you should wait.. But ask a mod or a vet to be sure.. they got more exp. then me...
    I hope you'll be fine bro...

Peace !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    It looks like clomid dosen't do shit for you! I don't think you should do another PCT.. because it looks like your body doesn't react to it.. I think you should just wait.. Some people say PCT just fucks it upp more.. I have never done PCT my self and always recoverd in a month or two, but thats me.. So I think you should wait.. But ask a mod or a vet to be sure.. they got more exp. then me...
    I hope you'll be fine bro...

Peace !
    I'm going to have to disagree. Always always do PCT. Not doing it will cause more harm than good...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    What was your estrogen and prolatin like??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What drugs did you run on cycle and like BB asked what were your other levels from your PC Tests?

Thread Information