Gynosis is offline Junior Member

HCG while off cycle

I Just got of my PCT of HCG then clomid (50-100-50) and the boys are not back to there normal size. My question is can i take HCG in a few weeks or months if they do not return to there normal size?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would continue to extend Clomid first however if recovery does not work at all you may have to begin an off cycle HCG treatment. Just remember this can shut you down itself so you want to make sure you aren't recovering. Testicular size is not the best indicator of this so I would get my levels tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I would continue to extend Clomid first however if recovery does not work at all you may have to begin an off cycle HCG treatment. Just remember this can shut you down itself so you want to make sure you aren't recovering. Testicular size is not the best indicator of this so I would get my levels tested.
    Thx.
    I do have extra clomid, about 10 more tabs of 50mg...what would you recommend?

What is your recommendation for an HCG off cycle treatment? Dosages etc?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear you've not fully come back yet. Rickson as always is worth listening to.
    Just out of curiosity what was your cycle and was it your first?

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Sorry to hear you've not fully come back yet. Rickson as always is worth listening to.
    Just out of curiosity what was your cycle and was it your first?
    ok here is the dealio. This is my 4th cycle, but this is the ONLY cycle i used Nolva, and finished up with a PCT.

Cycle:
    Deca 300
    Test 400
    last 4 weeks Winny.
    Waited 1 week did HCG 2500 iu (now i see i should have done this at the end of the cycle) then after 2 weeks off did clomid 50-100-50. Today is my last day on Clo....i have been taking Liq Dex also, trying to reduce gyno....

I messed up by never doing a PCT in the past so I am doing everything I can this time to make sure my test returns to normal....

so should i continue with clom????

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Fron what Rickson said and from what I can recall from similar situations I'd say definitely keep up the Clomid. HCG is something to look at much later if things still haven't improved and it may well be something best done under a doctor's care.

okay, thanks..

anyother bros. have thoughts on this??? Anyone ever done HCG off cycle?

Thread Information