Thread: 1st timer

claude is offline New Member

1st timer

hey all. just wondering what some of you think. a friend of mine told me for the 1st time to use 15mg a day of dbol for 12 weeks then week 13 hcg . i have been hearing dbol alone sucks.let me know what your opinions are. thnks

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Bad idea. How old are you and what is your training experence?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Yeah, not a good idea...we need stats first...along with age

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    32. working out seriously for the last 4 years.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    You always want to include Test in any cycle. Dbol alone is bad news, bro.

Tell us about yourself and some of the guys can better offer advice thaat will work for you.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    If your 32 and this is your 1st cycle...i would (and others) suggest a test only cycle...get a single ester test and run it for 10 wks @ 400 or 500mg a wk. Make sure you get some anti-e's (nolva, L-dex....).

Most importantly is get your diet, and training in check 1st. And being 32 i would probly see a doc 1st to make sure you dont have any medical probs.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    You always want to include Test in any cycle. Dbol alone is bad news, bro.

Tell us about yourself and some of the guys can better offer advice thaat will work for you.
    32 years old
    5'11'' 165lbs
    18%bf
    i consider myself a very hard gainer.

i eat like a pig all day & dont seem to be going anywhere.
    i talked to the owner of the gym who has won the state bb titles & is also good friends with art atwood. needless to say he just tells me to eat more & workout harder, but wont give me any advise in this area, so i am turning to you people.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    18% bf is a little high...but I'll give a little help on where to start.

Do a search on test en and test cyp. Consider using 400-500mg/wk for your first cycle and go about 10-12 weeks. The search button and hanging around here will teach you more than you would ever imagine.

The best advice anyone can give you is to do your research thoroughly before putting anything into your body.

Welcome to AR.

peace

ttgb

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    If your 32 and this is your 1st cycle...i would (and others) suggest a test only cycle...get a single ester test and run it for 10 wks @ 400 or 500mg a wk. Make sure you get some anti-e's (nolva, L-dex....).

Most importantly is get your diet, and training in check 1st. And being 32 i would probly see a doc 1st to make sure you dont have any medical probs.
    This is how I would go.... Test only! Good call ColdStone............

Like he said a single ester test will be the best for a first cycle, also I would run nolvdex throughout the cycle at 10mg ED to help with estrogen related sides. If you run a cypionate cycle start PCT 3 weeks after last injection if it's enanathate 2 weeks after last injection start PCT

Run PCT this way:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    MudMan, I thought Enanthate was 3 weeks also for PCT. That's when I plan to do mine.

Topic at hand: Claude listen.

You're 5'11, at 18%bf and 165lbs. Lets say you're 165 in the morning after a nice shit. So as light as you'll be.

Assume you drop that body fat to 10%, I think that's about 15lbs you would lose. Now you're at 150lbs. You should be, at that height, at least 175 pushing 180 before using AAS.

Sorry to flame dude.

Doc

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    MudMan, I thought Enanthate was 3 weeks also for PCT. That's when I plan to do mine.

Topic at hand: Claude listen.

You're 5'11, at 18%bf and 165lbs. Lets say you're 165 in the morning after a nice shit. So as light as you'll be.

Assume you drop that body fat to 10%, I think that's about 15lbs you would lose. Now you're at 150lbs. You should be, at that height, at least 175 pushing 180 before using AAS.

Sorry to flame dude.

Doc

Enan is 2wks as it has one less carbon atom than Cyp. The reduction in molecualr weight speeds up the proccess which trnafers the test molecule from the lipids to the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Enan is 2wks as it has one less carbon atom than Cyp. The reduction in molecualr weight speeds up the proccess which trnafers the test molecule from the lipids to the blood.
    Ach so! Thanks for clearing that up.

Pheedno, I wrote you a PM.

I think I've been just writing it wrong. I do mean to say pct two weeks. I just confused myself because to me when you take the shot on the first day of week three after last shot, it's only 2 weeks in between. Thus two weeks after. But I've been thinking 3 weeks since you're starting PCT on your 3rd week.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claude
    32 years old
    5'11'' 165lbs
    18%bf
    i consider myself a very hard gainer.

i eat like a pig all day & dont seem to be going anywhere.
    i talked to the owner of the gym who has won the state bb titles & is also good friends with art atwood. needless to say he just tells me to eat more & workout harder, but wont give me any advise in this area, so i am turning to you people.
    I was up there at 14% body fat, same stats 5'11" and about 165 to 168 lbs at beginning of summer... for one I would say get the BF down... I took fish oil and flax oil as well as stack of Q10 and carnitine... kept my protein high but cut back on carbs and my weight stayed the same but slowly I cut my body fat to about 8% while gaining some muscle...

I am the same way, if you push too hard with calaries, just end up growing the fat faster then the muscle and that doesnt get you anywhere...
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-16-2003 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was up there at 14% body fat, same stats 5'11" and about 165 to 168 lbs at beginning of summer... for one I would say get the BF down... I took fish oil and flax oil as well as stack of Q10 and carnitine... kept my protein high but cut back on carbs and my weight stayed the same but slowly I cut my body fat to about 8% while gaining some muscle...

I am the same way, if you push too hard with calaries, just end up growing the fat faster then the muscle and that doesnt get you anywhere...

I think you can fight that. Eat foods proven to boost metabolism, and there are readings on the proper ratio of fat to protein to carbs that boost natural test levels only to the extent where fat is utilized for energy, not to the extent of massive muscle development as with AAS.

If you're really prone to a higher fat gain potential with added calorie intake rather than higher muscle gain, then really practice clean eating habbits.

You can find more on the nutrition section. Flax seed oils in cooking. Cut out condiments and seasonings high in salt and fats, and substitute them with others. You can make your own in fact. Easier said than done, but I believe it'll be the first few months to be the hardest, then you become addicted to finding new tasty ways to be nutritious.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I think you can fight that. Eat foods proven to boost metabolism, and there are readings on the proper ratio of fat to protein to carbs that boost natural test levels only to the extent where fat is utilized for energy, not to the extent of massive muscle development as with AAS.

If you're really prone to a higher fat gain potential with added calorie intake rather than higher muscle gain, then really practice clean eating habbits.

You can find more on the nutrition section. Flax seed oils in cooking. Cut out condiments and seasonings high in salt and fats, and substitute them with others. You can make your own in fact. Easier said than done, but I believe it'll be the first few months to be the hardest, then you become addicted to finding new tasty ways to be nutritious.
    i talked to my gym owner & he thinks im at more like 9-10% bf.
    i am going to get checked this week though. since my weight is not where its suppose to be is that why some guys tell me juice wont do anything for me?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    i talked to my gym owner & he thinks im at more like 9-10% bf.
    i am going to get checked this week though. since my weight is not where its suppose to be is that why some guys tell me juice wont do anything for me?
    Well I think its more like you dont want to juice if you are carting around a load of fat... if you are 9 to 10% then thats not too bad... also how long have you been working out... have you hit an unbreakable plateau? If you cant seem to gain muscle or have been working out more then 2 years then a good AS cycle might help lift you up to 180-190 lbs... be sure you are ready and already naturally trained adequately first... also understand you will have combat estrogen which is a by-product of testosterone . If not when you quit the testosterone, you are sitting there all full of estrogen and no testosterone... it takes all your muscle gains back and night even grow big boobies and a clit (just kidding on the clit part). If you can control the estrogen at cycle's end, then you can pretty much keep most of the gains permanently.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-16-2003 at 11:28 AM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hey all. just wondering what some of you think. a friend of mine told me for the 1st time to use 15mg a day of dbol for 12 weeks then week 13 hcg. i have been hearing dbol alone sucks.let me know what your opinions are. thnks
    I can't believe no one even mentioned the fact that there was dbol for 12 weeks proposed here. Claude, your friend might not know as much about aas as he says he does.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I can't believe no one even mentioned the fact that there was dbol for 12 weeks proposed here. Claude, your friend might not know as much about aas as he says he does.
    thats why i am turning to you people, you all seem to know your shit.
    i believe i am ready for a change but maybe i need to look around this site some more so i dont waste any of your time. i read the post about asking ?'s that were already asked so you should hear back from me soon. unless you are still willing to deal with this post. thnks all. let me know.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Read my signature, we have similar stats. See how your body responds to a light 10-12 week Test only cycle before you consider anything else.

JMHO

D

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Read my signature, we have similar stats. See how your body responds to a light 10-12 week Test only cycle before you consider anything else.

JMHO

D
    that's exactly what he should consider if he's going to do something. now just do your research on doseages, anti'e's, PCT, diet, training, etc. You are on your way though for finding this site and starting to ask questions.

peace,

ttgb

i have been thinking about my 1st cycle since all the advice from this post. also have done some research. i was thinking of running just 250ml of test e for 10 weeks. i know this seems low but i figure i am not to big to start with and my virgin recptors should react to that, verses overloading them. let me know what you people think. thanks for all the help. i would also do standard pct. & have anti e's on hand.

In my opinion, you won’t need anti-e’s at that low of a dose. I would however bump to 350mg each week. That’s still low, but just high enough to boost past your natural test levels and not leave you kind of crashed. At 350mg a week you should be ok, and you can run that for 12 weeks instead of 10 weeks. Since you’d be buying an extra vial anyway.
    That’s the way I’d run it anyway. I would get some Nolva though just in case, because you never know and it’s always better to be safe. Enough for 10mg a day is suffice.

Doc

i have been thinking about my 1st cycle since all the advice from this post. also have done some research. i was thinking of running just 250ml of test e for 10 weeks. i know this seems low but i figure i am not to big to start with and my virgin recptors should react to that, verses overloading them. let me know what you people think. thanks for all the help. i would also do standard pct. & have anti e's on hand.
    In my opinion, that would be a great cycle. I grew from 350mg/wk on my 1st cycle...and am growing on my 200mg/wk on my 2nd. I would run the anti-e's though...Oh, I would extend it to 12 weeks though...

D

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bro try a test only cycle first. I am on wk 7 of a test enan cycle 500mg/wk. Been training for about 13yrs and now I am 28yrs old. Check out similar members cycles in the forum for info.

ok bros, i think im ready to start my cycle. with all the advise from eveyone i have one last question. being its my first time would anyone recommend jump starting my 350 ml a week test cycle with d-bol for the first 4 weeks? would this be wise or should i just save it for my 2nd cycle. thanks again.
    ps i just want to make the most out of my 1st venture.

ok bros, i think im ready to start my cycle. with all the advise from eveyone i have one last question. being its my first time would anyone recommend jump starting my 350 ml a week test cycle with d-bol for the first 4 weeks? would this be wise or should i just save it for my 2nd cycle. thanks again.
    ps i just want to make the most out of my 1st venture.
    Stick with Test only...see how your body responds. If you have 2 steroids in your system on your 1st cycle, and have some undesirable effects.....how will you know which one is causing them?

Good luck!

D

sounds like a plan. testies look out cause here it comes.
    thanks again depot.

sounds like a plan. testies look out cause here it comes.
    thanks again depot.
    No prob bud......remember...the only stupid question is the one not asked!!!!!!(within reason of course {8?D

D

bodgit is offline New Member
    Nothing wrong with a DBol only cycle.

Not at those doses though.

If you don't want to inject, I'd do 8 weeks DBol pyramid up from 25mg week one to 50mg week 4&5 and then back down to 25mg on week 8. Nolva at 20mg every day.

Test only cycles are a good option, as is adding a test to the dbol cycle above. It just depends on whether you're ready to inject or not, I know some people prefer to start with just orals on their first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bodgit

If you don't want to inject, I'd do 8 weeks DBol pyramid up from 25mg week one to 50mg week 4&5 and then back down to 25mg on week 8. Nolva at 20mg every day.

Test only cycles are a good option, as is adding a test to the dbol cycle above. It just depends on whether you're ready to inject or not, I know some people prefer to start with just orals on their first cycle.
    That is probably the most ignorant advice I have seen given here on AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

If your not ready to inject, your not ready for Steroids . Plain and simple. Oral only cycles are a complete waste. A DBOL "only" cycle doesn't make sense. He will lose everything he gained. Plus, Pyaramiding is old school. He would want to keep his blood level stable and consistent.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member

wow o wow.

can anyone tell me how to braek down the dosages with injections?
    what dosage a week would i be at if i took 1cc/250ml on monday & 1cc/250ml on friday.
    someone posted the all the combinations but i cant find it. thnks bros

Bartleby is offline Member
    can anyone tell me how to braek down the dosages with injections?
    what dosage a week would i be at if i took 1cc/250ml on monday & 1cc/250ml on friday.
    someone posted the all the combinations but i cant find it. thnks bros
    yeah what you have is fine...you can go either E3D or E4D...good luck with the cycle bro

Thread Information