Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    No label on enath.

    Should I be weary of a roid that has no labels?

    Supposedly the enath from British Dragon doesn't have a label.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    uh, i sure as hell would be. there's no tellin what it could be.

  3. #3
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I wouldn't touch it....could be cat piss or somthing.

  4. #4
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Enjoy your 10ccs of vegitable oil.

  5. #5
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    British Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Enjoy your 10ccs of vegitable oil.
    lol...I haven't bought anything yet. THought I would run it across the message board first. This guy isn't on any scammer list that I can see of and I got his name from a good source on here.

  6. #6
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    If it is BD, it should have a label. Hell if it is any brand it should have a label. If it's a homebrew, it might not have a label. Either way, no label, I might pass it up.

    -moto

  7. #7
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    lol...I haven't bought anything yet. THought I would run it across the message board first. This guy isn't on any scammer list that I can see of and I got his name from a good source on here.
    sweet, members soliciting......

  8. #8
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Enjoy your 10ccs of vegitable oil.

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    He could have been out of labels,did you question him about that?

  10. #10
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    sweet, members soliciting......
    Nice, ain't it?

    -moto

  11. #11
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    soliciting

    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Nice, ain't it?

    -moto

    Well, it was one of the mods I asked for a source. Is that wrong?

  12. #12
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    I didn't know this was the solution to all. Mods straight up tellin sources? To a newbie? AMAZING.

  13. #13
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I didn't know this was the solution to all. Mods straight up tellin sources? To a newbie? AMAZING.

    I thought these were the guidelines on here for getting sources:

    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=53457

  14. #14
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    if you inject that shit into your body then you are a damn fool.

  15. #15
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    if you inject that shit into your body then you are a damn fool.
    These are the messages I got from two different mods. from this forum:

    "bro this is how it works, the gear is made, and shipped out to certain suppliers, then its sold on, the last batch was ready and the labels werent, i can assure you its legit, however if you dont feel ok with that, then as i said get cyp there is not much difference in the two tests. I know hes cool you wont have any problems, if you do a search on bd and my user name you will see i know about them also, im not just talkin from hearsay"


    i know the BD guy personally, and he's having some trouble with labels and
    holos.... dont worry, whats inside is legit.

  16. #16
    eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    215
    hummmmmmmmmm...................................... ..

  17. #17
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    hummmmmmmmmm...................................... ..

    I know I'm confused too, but I trust these guys.

  18. #18
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    confused

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    sweet, members soliciting......

    Am i going to get dumb-shit of the year award or what? Help me out here. Do you know something I don't know about this?

    Thanks man.

  19. #19
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    Am i going to get dumb-shit of the year award or what? Help me out here. Do you know something I don't know about this?

    Thanks man.

    Dumb shit of the year...tha's hillarious!

    You are the only one who knows which mods gave you this source and this advice. If you don't trust them, or think something may be funny here, PM another mod, or find another source. It's your money, your body, and your call in the end. Good luck.

    -moto

  20. #20
    cjp85's Avatar
    cjp85 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SD_CALI
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    These are the messages I got from two different mods. from this forum:

    "bro this is how it works, the gear is made, and shipped out to certain suppliers, then its sold on, the last batch was ready and the labels werent, i can assure you its legit, however if you dont feel ok with that, then as i said get cyp there is not much difference in the two tests. I know hes cool you wont have any problems, if you do a search on bd and my user name you will see i know about them also, im not just talkin from hearsay"


    i know the BD guy personally, and he's having some trouble with labels and
    holos.... dont worry, whats inside is legit.

    Dude, unless your hearts set on that enanthate , id go with the cypionate . by the way, does the cypionate he has have a label?

  21. #21
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    cyp

    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Dude, unless your hearts set on that enanthate, id go with the cypionate. by the way, does the cypionate he has have a label?
    Cyp has label.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •