np25 is offline New Member

Athletes success stories while juiced

I would like to hear how much being juiced help athletes during their season or career. Did it jump you a level or did it jump you to a level you never thought you would reach? Understand I mean how much did it help you considering you where already probally working on your game everyday and hitting the gym hard eveyday anyway. Appreciate it!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by np25
    I would like to hear how much being juiced help athletes during their season or career. Did it jump you a level or did it jump you to a level you never thought you would reach? Understand I mean how much did it help you considering you where already probally working on your game everyday and hitting the gym hard eveyday anyway. Appreciate it!
    when I was younger I was a 205lb D-END and ran a ugly 4.9 second 40. Did a cyle of test and primobolan and was 245 and ran a 4.7, now I'm 255 and still run 4.7's, by next season I will be 265-270 and run a 4.6.

kilroy is offline Junior Member
    makes you feel like you did goin into the season. During the season strength levels are going to drop because of all the demands put on the body.

Thread Information