Chem is offline New Member

New Researchkits.com Info -- Please Read!!!

PLEASE NOTE AND USE THE NEW ADDRESSES!! WE ARE NOW USING OUR REAL FIRST NAMES TO ELIMINATE THE CONFUSION. IF THIS DOES NOT WORK, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE TO DO.. PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW TO CONTACT US!!!!

FOR ALL ORDER INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT TOM "THE ANABOLIC DWARF" HE RUNS THE ORDERS, PACKS THE ORDERS AND SHIPS ALL THE ORDERS. IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MISSING OR LATE ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT HIM! NOT ME. NOW REMEMBER BROS- A LATE ORDER IS MORE THAN 4-5 DAYS FOR KITS AND 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR CHEMICALS. (ALTHOUGH WE ARE GETTING THE CHEMS OUT IN 3-4 DAYS AT THIS TIME AS WE ARE STOCKED TO THE GILL) PLEASE GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO GET BACK TO YOU WHEN YOU WRITE HIM. WHEN YOU WRITE HIM, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ORDER NUMBER, DATE YOU ORDERED AND YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME. THIS INFO IS VERY IMPORTANT TO TRACK YOUR INFO. HIS USUAL TURN AROUND TIME IS THE SAME DAY HE RECEIVES. HERE IS HIS DIRECT E-MAIL:

[email protected]

IF YOU NEEED ME (CHEM) PLEASE CONTACT ME -- DON'T CONTACT ME FOR YOU ORDER STATUS. I WILL NEED TO FORWARD IT TO TOM AND THAT IS AN EXTRA STEP) AND THAT WILL DELAY YOUR RESPONSE FROM US.

PLEASE, ONLY CONTACT ME FOR "UNRESOLVED ISSUES", BULK PRICING, ADVERTISING, PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS, BROKES ITEMS, CUSTOMES ISSUES OR PRODUCT COMPLAINTS.

HERE IS MY DIRECT E-MAIL: [email protected]

- I CHECK IT MANY TIMES DAILY. I DO NOT CHECK PM'S VERY OFTEN, SO YOUR BEST LINE OF CONTACT WITH ME IS VIA E-MAIL.

THANKS,

DEREK AKA CHEM

WWW.RESEARCHKITS.COM

BDTR is offline Retired
    He came through for me after i finally found out their new email address. Still a good company IMO.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

bump

bump for CHEM,

His company has been solid for me every time. and that's been about 10 or so orders...

only had 1 problem 1 time, and I emailed them over the broken vial, and both vials were replaced and package was in hand 2 days later.

GREAT COMPANY STILL!

BDTR is offline Retired
    One more bump for chem.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I thought we didn't allow these type of posts on this board.

d-

We are not promoting anything. We are just letting our customers know how to get ahold of us.

chem.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    understandable, however you are a "source" and those AREN'T allowed. I do not see a major problem, but dizzle is right.

I understand and respect the "source" issue, but we are just trying to help out all we can by getting our customers the correct contact info. We tried to just post it on the website, but that did not work,,,,many mods are contacting us via various boards....we made this post to eliminate that. If it is outside the guidlines, will a mod please let me know.

chem..

P.S remember, everything we sell is 100% legal.
    Last edited by Chem; 10-17-2003 at 09:30 PM.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Order from them and got to me in less than a week. Great service.

back to the top...i hope

Thread Information