steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

Give up, PLEASE HELP!

Hey bros, if you have seen my other posts you already know that I have been having some breathing,BP problems on my first cycle. I am in week 5 of 500mg test cyp, 25mg d-bol week 1-4, and 20mg a day nolva. I feel like shit, I am sure my gear is legit (BD cyp) I have the lipido, zits and some ball shrinkage. I am constantly tired and grumpy. I haven' worked out in three days, I have no desire. I had a good pump off the d-bol but since I have stopped I think I have crashed. What should I do? I felt better off the gear. I just took my shot of cyp this morning. I feel like I am in a rut, should I take a week off of training? I still can't breathe for shit (d-bol and water ret.). I am thinking about quiting and going natural again, fuck, I don't know what to do. I didn't come this far to quit. Anyone else have this problem? BTW I am avery motivated person so this new feeling is tottally off base. Thanks SG1
    Last edited by steadygaining1; 10-16-2003 at 05:19 AM.

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro! Dont quit yet! I felt like shit in weeks 4-5 and didnt train... and in week 6 I got back in business!!! I think the same goes for you bro... soon the cyp will kick in at full power! So hang in there... take a week off training!
    GOOD LUCK BRO!!!
    Last edited by The Natural; 10-16-2003 at 05:13 AM.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i never had a simlar experience but if you're sure your gear is legit, hang on and don't give up ... at least for your money's sake

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i also think it'll be good if you go for a checkup on your breathing & BP. if it's really that bad than stop. health is one thing money can't buy

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Thansk for the support Natural , I am glad this has happenned to someone else, maybe iI am a late bloomer. I think it was that f-ing d-bol that started this mess.SG1

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Thansk for the support Natural , I am glad this has happenned to someone else, maybe iI am a late bloomer. I think it was that f-ing d-bol that started this mess.SG1
    Anytime bro! Yeah I am a late bloomer too!
    The D-bol didnt give me a big boost actually... maybe mine was fake...but anyway, hang in there! Hopefully it will go better!

Thread Information