agiraldo is offline Junior Member

clomid and nolva therapy

Ok I am doing a 1-10 week test-e 400mg
    and deca 300mg each week for 10 weeks.?
    What would be the clomid therapy at the end of the cycle, and when should i stop taking nolva since ill be taking 20mg ED from week 1-10?
    Also since im scared of gyno should i take arimidex with my nolva and how much for how long?
    Thanks...please help a newbie

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone's scared of gyno at first, and I assume htat's why you are planning on taking the nolva from the start. It might not be neccesary, but it's your call. Nolva will not be neccesary if you run the a-dex throughout the cycle. But if you are going to run tthe nolva from the start, continue it until the last day of your clomid.

Start the clomid two weeks (some will say three weeks) after your last shot. 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, and 50mg days 12-21.

You have addresed your concerns about gyno, I assume from the estrogen, but what about progesterone-related gyno? That might scare you even more!

Before you start this, read a little more about hte different causes of gyno, different options available to combat them, then you'll be prepared for your cycle properly.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 10-15-2003 at 11:35 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by agiraldo
    Ok I am doing a 1-10 week test-e 400mg
    and deca 300mg each week for 10 weeks.?
    What would be the clomid therapy at the end of the cycle, and when should i stop taking nolva since ill be taking 20mg ED from week 1-10?
    Also since im scared of gyno should i take arimidex with my nolva and how much for how long?
    Thanks...please help a newbie
    run the test 1 week longer then start clomid 2 weeks after like moto said. deca=prog gyno. your dose very low so don't trip about it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Everyone's scared of gyno at first, and I assume htat's why you are planning on taking the nolva from the start. It might not be neccesary, but it's your call. Nolva will not be neccesary if you run the a-dex throughout the cycle. But if you are going to run tthe nolva from the start, continue it until the last day of your clomid.

Start the clomid two weeks (some will saw three weeks) after your last shot. 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, and 50mg days 12-21.

You have addresed your concerns about gyno, I assume from the estrogen, but what about progesterone-related gyno? That might scare you even more!

Before you start this, read a little more about hte different causes of gyno, different options available to combat them, then you'll be prepared for your cycle properly.

-moto
    That's a good point you brought up about test e,the debate can be confusing.I go 3 wks myself,but that me.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with moto on two counts. 1st, I agree with what he said about the nolva. You don't have to start at the beginning, but rather keep on hand if needed. If you do take from the beginning, then take it through pct. 2nd, I am one of the ones that would say start clomid three weeks after last shot. However, that is only if your last shot consists of deca also. If you carry the test one week longer than the deca then I would agree with moto and say start clomid two weeks after last shot.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No need for worries on progesterone realted gyno from Deca . It does not convert to it.

Run your Enan one wk longer, start clomid 2wks after last Enan shot.

.5mg of L-dex for estrogenic worries + 10mg of Nolva for SERM benefits(countering possible negative impact on Lipids) Both taken from start to finish of PCT

Thread Information