Thread: xmas shipping?

xmas shipping?

do you all think you have a better chance getting your gear during the holidays with all the packages going around, not as much checking?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I personally would think it would take longer to get your package tho and that would annoy me greatly. So i will get my stuff ahead of time

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I read somewhere that this is the easiest and best time to get international orders. I posted about this with someone who wanted stuff from Greece and other places. Have the package giftwrapped with clear message that says Happy X-Mas from uncle whoever(Ivan if it were coming from Scandinavia or sometihng Generic like that). Supposedly with all the extra mail there is a far greater chance that the gear will be spotted or look suspicious. Good luck.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I would think you would have a better chance. Customs can't go through all that X-mas shit.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    JUST ORDER DOMESTIC

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Christmas is about the only time anymore I feel safe with ordering from over seas. There's no way customs can keep up w/ the increased volume of mail, so it's a great oppurtunity to stock up on some cheap items offered from inter. sources.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    good idea. I'm gonna stock up for next year. Hopefully all my packages will get through. I was a little scared to order international and was sticking mostly to local sources (tri-state) and picking up in person. Now, i am going to place an international order. Hopefully it won;t get snagged by customs.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm not a last minute Xmas shopper so I don't know.

Thread Information