Casanova is offline New Member

Question BEST PCT Treatment?

I have read various different opinions on PCT. Some say take clomid 2 weeks after last shot, some say 3 weeks, some say take clomid only, some say take clomid and nolvadex .

What is the best trued and tried way?

This will be my cycle staring next week October 20th.

Wk (1-4) 30 mg D-Ball
    Wk (1-10) 400 mg Deca
    Wk (1-4) 500 mg Sus
    Wk (5-11) 500 mg Test-E
    Wk (12-14) 320 mg ED Test-U

Wk (8-14) 50mg ED Proviron
    Wk (6-14) 100IU HCG (500 + 500)

The planned PCT is:

Wk (16-18) 20 mg ED Nolvadex
    Wk (16-18) Clomid Daily (200 mg 1st dose, 100 mg Week 1, 50 mg last 2 weeks)

Does this look good? Would anyone do it any different? Also, optimally how many weeks should you run Test after the last shoot of Deca to help with the PCT. Some say 1 week longer others say as much as 5 weeks longer.

Thanks in Advance

Cas
    Last edited by Casanova; 10-15-2003 at 12:27 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    In my opinion...run the volvadex ed at 20mgs from day 1 to help water retention, etc. Most bros suggest the clomid at 300/100/50...so you are close with that. Are you asking about your cycle also, or just the PCT.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro Test-U and why 320mg ed?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro Test-U and why 320mg ed?

JohnnyB
    Test-U is Testosterone Undecanoate or Andriol (NOT Anadrol 50). It is test in pills (gel cap) form. It is absorbed from the intestine through the lym-phatic system, thus bypassing the liver and becoming effective. Some people like it others don't. I have it so I am going to give it a try. You need to take between 6 - 8 40mg pills spread out evenlly throughout the day.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=52

Cas
    Last edited by Casanova; 10-15-2003 at 01:25 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I thought it was the undecanoate but wanted to make sure. The only thing I'd change is the pct, start it 6-8 hours after your last andriol

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I thought it was the undecanoate but wanted to make sure. The only thing I'd change is the pct, start it 6-8 hours after your last andriol

JohnnyB
    What you are saying is the Deca and the Test-E will be out of my system 6-8 hours after the last Test-U dosage (gets out of your system within a few hours). So you should start the PCT right away to bring yours body test production back to norm. Now if I were to take Test-E to the end then I would need to wait 2 weeks to do PCT.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Cas

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova
    Also, optimally how many weeks should you run Test after the last shoot of Deca to help with the PCT. Some say 1 week longer others say as much as 5 weeks longer
    I always allow 5-6 weeks for Deca to clear completely. So I, as you are doing, will run testosterone during that period. Actually, I ran a similar cycle to your's May-August and I started Clomid during the Andriol taper. After both of those were finished, I ran nolva for another 4 weeks or so. That worked very well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    I always allow 5-6 weeks for Deca to clear completely. So I, as you are doing, will run testosterone during that period. Actually, I ran a similar cycle to your's May-August and I started Clomid during the Andriol taper. After both of those were finished, I ran nolva for another 4 weeks or so. That worked very well for me.
    That sounds about right.

Everything is in check. My only concern is DIET. I hope I can eat enough.

Cas

Thread Information