Zane542 is offline New Member

Anavar/Provirion/Slin Cycle for 5 weeks

I'm looking to add about 8 pounds of lean keepable muscle with low side effects. I am experienced with the slin and I would usually run it with test but test bloats me too bad even with liquidex/femara. I looking to harden up and put on some size with few side effects. I want to keep the duration short because I want to minimize shutdown and maximize my slin usage.

Cycle Looks Like This:

Weeks 1-5 Anavar 30 mgs day (BTG)
    Weeks 1-5 Proviron 75 mgs/day
    Weeks 2-5 Slin @ 10IU post workout days only with dextrose(5 days a week)
    Week 6-8 Clomid and Nolvadex at 50mg/day and 20 mg day respectively.

So the question is do you think this cycle would work for accomplishing my goals given my diet is on with enough sleep...ect.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane542
    I'm looking to add about 8 pounds of lean keepable muscle with low side effects. I am experienced with the slin and I would usually run it with test but test bloats me too bad even with liquidex/femara. I looking to harden up and put on some size with few side effects. I want to keep the duration short because I want to minimize shutdown and maximize my slin usage.

Cycle Looks Like This:

Weeks 1-5 Anavar 30 mgs day (BTG)
    Weeks 1-5 Proviron 75 mgs/day
    Weeks 2-5 Slin @ 10IU post workout days only with dextrose(5 days a week)
    Week 6-8 Clomid and Nolvadex at 50mg/day and 20 mg day respectively.

So the question is do you think this cycle would work for accomplishing my goals given my diet is on with enough sleep...ect.

not sure about this but i think that the proviron would be competing with the anavar at the androgen receptor sites. and proviron isn't taken for mass. not sure though. i have also read that most of proviron doesn't even make it to the androgen receptors in muscle tissue though. now i am confused.

BDTR is offline Retired
    All AS use the Androgren receptor.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    All AS use the Androgren receptor.
    right, i understand this but wouldn't the proviron compete with the anavar for the receptors?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If that was the case, then all AS would compete for the receptors and cancell eachother out. Either way, i dont think the proviron is needed in this cycle.

Thread Information