fastbalej is offline New Member

some help on bulking schedual??

hey i was wondering if any1 here can help me out and tell if i should bulk or cut.. cuz i was told i got a nice cut alraedy, but some people on this thread said i got nothing.. so umm ill leave a picture for u and if u can give me ur ideas on what u would do itd greatly appreciate it.. thankyou..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some help on bulking schedual??-4-days.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you need to bulk like everyone said in the other thread. the only reason you look the way you do is because you're skinny - not because of your wonderful diet and not because you work your ass off in the gym. it's all genetics. you need to revamp your diet completely i'd say. although you have fast metabolism along with an ectomorph body, i doubt you're getting anywhere near the necessary calories / protein intake that you could be to add weight.

i'm just speakin the truth. if you can't handle it, oh well.

gettin 200 grams protien a day now and about 2000 caleries along with it.. daily

KeyMastur is offline VET
    height / weight ?

5'11 - 6'0.. not sure and aprox 160 lbs

i showed my friend that pic and he even commented im a lot bigger in person.. so please dont assume im puny ..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you need to eat throughout the day. i know that's probably kind of hard b/c i believe you said you were in high school. but getting some protein / meal replacement bars will do some good to hold you over in between classes until lunch and so on.

today i hate liek 5 bagels.. for the caleries.. is that good? or would protien bars be better,..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you need to expand your list of food

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Okay...we've done our best to lead you in the right direction. Now it's your turn to do some legwork. There is a search button with your name on it. Look up "bulk diets", "bulking", "mass", etc.

Aragorn

would eating protien bars during school be the optiumum choice here? and also can soem1 help me out with the actually workout routine for bulking? thx

correct way to bulk is increase weight less reps right?

Quote Originally Posted by fastbalej
    correct way to bulk is increase weight less reps right?
    Yes, with more exercises varied towards your larger muscle groups. You are using that seach button right

Aragorn

yah but its all diet info.. i have enuff info on diet already.. now im trying to find the ideal workout routine for my body..

...........?

...........?
    No sense in posting that was there...I'm trying to help you out as well as many others. Your maturity really shows with stuff like that. The board is a resource that you have at your fingertips, it's not a place where you don't have to do your own laundry.

Aragorn

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro I gave you 2 diets one to cut and one for bulking......... IMO either will put size on you. If you're not going to use it why did I ever bother

i have school, ur diet is somthing that requires a lot of free time..

Bro this whole thing is a "life style"............ If you're not ready to commit then you need to look else where because to me this isn't a hobby, or game. I work everyday and eat just the way you saw in that PM I sent you....... There's no way around it you need to eat to grow......... Shakes, protein bars, AS, whatever, all of it will do squat unless you have your diet in check.

If you want something bad enough you will do what it takes to make it work.

...and if it's not something you can commit to, just observe and read. You'll develop patience eventually and you'll be a couple steps into the game already.

Aragorn

theres so many opinions ... ur way isnt the "only" way.. my friend is fkin huge neva juiced hardley ever even takes protien.. and he grows at very fast rates..

but im takin 200 grams protien and like 1500 caleries a day..

Double those calories...plus there's something called genetics and metabolism (metabolism was touched on earlier) plus if it was that easy we'd all be looking the same.

Aragorn

is there liek a calorie shake i can take.. cuz eating so much makes me feel liek shit

theres so many opinions ... ur way isnt the "only" way.. my friend is fkin huge neva juiced hardley ever even takes protien.. and he grows at very fast rates..
    Bro I think I've been patient and pretty nice to you when some of the other guys weren't and to tell you the truth they were all correct in what they had to say.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE GENETICS YOUR FRIEND HAS............. so stop comparing yourself to him and everyone else you see...... now maybe your friend can eat a tic tac and grow but by your pictures you need to do a bit more.....

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    1500 calories is not nearly enough. You should be shooting for 3000-4000 minimum. Your friend may be huge, but he is not you. You need to worry about what you need to do, not what your "huge" friend does. Make a target for 300g protein and 4000 calories everyday and see if that won't make you grow when combined with the workouts Aragorn gave you.

-moto

update
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some help on bulking schedual??-fdsdfdsf.jpg  

i got a decent muscle base.. and that picture makes me look small.. and i am useing ur tips btw..

somedude247 is offline Member
    Eat Eat Eat Eat ....
    Enough Said......

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    is there liek a calorie shake i can take.. cuz eating so much makes me feel liek shit
    That's because your body is used to taking in a measly 1500 calories a day... once you start eating regularly your body will adapt to it and no longer will you "feel like shit". Bulking is part of the process and nobody said it's easy. Get a weight gainer and mix it with water. Put it in a gallon jug and take that to school with you, and sip on it throughout the whole day..... like somebody said above, if you really want this bad enough you'll do whatever it takes to accomplish it.

kk ty

Thread Information