shadow123 is offline Associate Member

few questions need advice from pros please

hi guys,
    not been on for a while but have a few questions....
    what roids are best for solid/ keepable gains?....not really looking for water weight as u lose the water at the end anyway.aims are to gain strengh and size but took sus and deca lat time put loads on but most was water because i losted a lot of weight after stopping and i took clomid for 4 weeks after and ate like a pig.......

what about this cycle
    week 1-8 300 primo 500 sus, finish sus week 7 with only 250
    weeks 6- 10 winny tabs 35mg ed
    week 10 start clomid or nolva

what is best to take at end of cycle clomid or nolva...heard different views getting really confused which one to take.....

also my mate is taking anaver only , how much should he be taking and what is the shortest time he can take for, these cost a lot of money...please do not say he should take with test..
    also will he need nolva or clomid.....

regards shadow

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow123
    hi guys,
    not been on for a while but have a few questions....
    what roids are best for solid/ keepable gains?....not really looking for water weight as u lose the water at the end anyway.aims are to gain strengh and size but took sus and deca lat time put loads on but most was water because i losted a lot of weight after stopping and i took clomid for 4 weeks after and ate like a pig.......

what about this cycle
    week 1-8 300 primo 500 sus, finish sus week 7 with only 250
    weeks 6- 10 winny tabs 35mg ed
    week 10 start clomid or nolva

what is best to take at end of cycle clomid or nolva...heard different views getting really confused which one to take.....

also my mate is taking anaver only , how much should he be taking and what is the shortest time he can take for, these cost a lot of money...please do not say he should take with test..
    also will he need nolva or clomid.....

regards shadow
    Test should be the basis of all cycles IMO so you should run test no matter what other AS u decide to use.
    Eq is always a fav for ppl looking for lean keepable gains, and winny compliments eq very nicely. And or if you wanna throw in Primo for 8 weeks during the end of the cycle run it at 400mgs. But I would go w/ Eq over primo. Unless I was on a strict cutting cycle, which then I would go w/ an entirely different cycle anyway.
    And instead of using sus this time go w/ a longer acting ester like Test E, if u have the extra cash, run dex along with everything for the entire cycle, that will keep any bloat off.
    So I'd go w/ something like
    Week 1-12 Test E 500 -750mgs (depending on your experience)
    Week 1-11 Eq 400mgs
    Week 9-14 winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid 1 day out
    Dex throughout.

As far as your friend...I think var is a great steriod for girls. For guys though I just don't see what all the hype is about it. I would have opted for Winny if I was going to run 1 oral steriod. Atleast then he'd have a fighting chance in seeing some gains.
    He should be running it no less then 40mgs ed for with a 6-8 week minimum.
    And yeah he should have used some sort of test along with it. Most likey prop since he's probably trying to cut up. He'll need clomid at the end also, cuz Var even though it's extremely mild, it will shut u down.

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for reply , ill think ill do that one another time...
    problem is so far i have primo and sus any suggestions please

Thread Information