floyd_turbo is offline Member

talk to me goose

What would reasonable outcomes be from taking 50mg winny, Ed for a month? other then a complete waste, anyone ever tired a straight winny cycle???? and oh ya i'd rather someone flame me then just not repsond

peace

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals? To me winny isn't worth the price, or pain, for the results. Why not test?

BDTR is offline Retired
    You'd gain some weight (not much) and harden up a bit if your bf is low. The joint pain sucks though.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've done a winny only cycle.

First off, I didn't respond to winny very well. To the point I raised my dose to 100mg ED(Don;t do that)

I ended up with a reasonable amount of fat loss-1.6%(calorie defecit dieting + 1 hour cardio ED) and some mild hardness. Then the winny dried me out so much I got an elbow injury and had to take off from the gym, gained more fat back than I lost, and the that little bit of hardness said bye bye.

No matter if I pair it with test or not, it pains my joints & strips me of hair like no other.

Why do winny when you got Fina. Everything winny does + strength, vascularity, fat loss.

No cycle is complete without test though.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I've done a winny only cycle.

First off, I didn't respond to winny very well. To the point I raised my dose to 100mg ED(Don;t do that)

I ended up with a reasonable amount of fat loss-1.6%(calorie defecit dieting + 1 hour cardio ED) and some mild hardness. Then the winny dried me out so much I got an elbow injury and had to take off from the gym, gained more fat back than I lost, and the that little bit of hardness said bye bye.

No matter if I pair it with test or not, it pains my joints & strips me of hair like no other.

Why do winny when you got Fina. Everything winny does + strength, vascularity, fat loss.

No cycle is complete without test though.
    You forgot one thing it's a hell of a lot cheaper too.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You forgot one thing it's a hell of a lot cheaper too.

Most definately!

20cc of winny for 200, or 50cc of tren for 100; give or take .

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you should run Winstrol for six weeks and I also agree doing it alone isn't worth it. I had to stop taking it 4 weeks in because it destroyed my joints!!!! Why are you thinking Winny only?

Thread Information