users gal is offline New Member

Question Please help! 7th week, no test yet think I messed up!

This is my boyfriends first cycle. He thought he was listening to an informed source.. turns out that is not the case.

39 Year old
    Lifting for over 5 years
    Start weight 175
    Now:195
    He tries to eat 5000-6000 calories per day

1st cycle Deca

started Deca only

120 mg 1st week
    120 mg 2nd
    360 mg 3rd
    360 mg 4th
    360 mg 5th
    360 mg 6th
    360 mg 7th

Most of what I've read shows that when doing deca alone the cycle is usually tapered off but when stacking its not.
    How does he come off this stuff without crashing, and losing all of his gains???

Also, he has ordered some test, but its not here yet. How much should he do, and is there a point when its too late to add it into the mix?

Please help... I am very worried about him. Am new to all this and trying to support him.. but am really concerned. Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

Thanks -
    Last edited by users gal; 10-17-2003 at 11:37 PM.

so did I say some thing wrong? Came here for help... Felt like I should go to the experts... seems people with some of the silliest posts get replies and I get nothing. What am I doing wrong?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, first off he should of kept his levels consistent. He shouldn't of bridged in my opinion. He definitely needs some TEST, but unless he gets some PROP, it will take a few weeks for the test to kick in. If he's running 360mg of Deca , I say he needs at least 500mg of test.

Most guys will tell you, its not smart to do a Deca only cycle. It will shut you down HARD.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-17-2003 at 11:48 PM.

Did he buy any Post cycle Thearpy? (CLOMID) How long did he plan on running the cycle? Time is definitely an issue.

I'd suggest, if he plans on stopping soon, he should run

CLOMID

300/100/50

300 day 1
    100mg day 2-11
    50mg 12-21

he did order some test propionate , he just needed to know how much to work in, and make sure it wasnt too late.

Also, he ordered some clomid..he said he thought he should start it 3 weeks after his deca cycle was over, and use it for 4 weeks. but he doesnt knoe dosage or if hes even thinking right...

i do appreciate your help

sorry 10 week cycle was the original plan

Quote Originally Posted by users gal
    he did order some test propionate , he just needed to know how much to work in, and make sure it wasnt too late.

Also, he ordered some clomid..he said he thought he should start it 3 weeks after his deca cycle was over, and use it for 4 weeks. but he doesnt knoe dosage or if hes even thinking right...

i do appreciate your help
    Ok, well the good news he orderd the CLOMID and Prop. Since prop is a fast acting ester, he should feel the effects a lot sooner. I say he should run the clomid as follows.

Again:

day 1 300mg
    2-11 100mg
    12-21 50mg

See how that goes. I don't think he will need to run it for over 3 weeks.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    i would just start taking 50mg of proviron per day if his sex drive is low, and take it for three weeks after the last shot, then take clomid for another three folowing that, its about the easiest solution to any problems caused by a deca only cycle

thank you

[QUOTE=buylongterm]Ok, well the good news he orderd the CLOMID and Prop. Since prop is a fast acting ester, he should feel the effects a lot sooner. I say he should run the clomid as follows.

Again:

day 1 300mg
    2-11 100mg
    12-21 50mg

See how that goes. I don't think he will need to run it for over 3 weeks
    QUOTE]

So he is thinking correctly.. should he wait for 3 weeks after he finishes his cycle, since we've read that deca stays in your system for 3 weeks?

Also since he's only got 3 more weeks to go, You might want to get more opinions to see if adding test prop would be a waste this late in the game. I've pesonally never used PROP, only cyp and enan, and those take at least 3 or 4 weeks to kick in for me.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow first thing is it takes a while to get responses on a message board sometimes. It wasn't even 1 minute and you were ready to give up on us all. We are here to help just give us some time.

Now then Low doses of deca alone are not especially dangerous per say. The reason people run test with it is deca can make him loose his sex drive completely. Test See's to it that he can function sexually after the deca kicks in. he will definitely see better gains if he ads the test in.

Tell him to start the prop now and continue it up until a day or 2 before the clomid begins. Run the Prop at about 75mg ed. Run the clomid just like buylongterm said. Try to get your hands on some anti estrogens just in case he happens to get gyno.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh I'm sorry he's in week 7 now? Just run it out then. No need to ad prop if he doesn't need it

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Oh I'm sorry he's in week 7 now? Just run it out then. No need to ad prop if he doesn't need it
    I agree also............ or if things get bad there's calis

I would just extend the clomid period another week to what buylongterm suggested....... even though it was low does I would just to be sure he gets back up and going.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    sorry ron... it was more like 40 minutes tho... lol I guess Im just a lil anxious.. Im really hacked that he started all this before he did all his homework. At 39 I would have thought he would have done his research. I will patiently wait for all your responses.. and I do appreciate you taking the time to help :-)

Thread Information