sigrabbit is offline Member

Anyone develop gyno during PCT?

I ran a fina/prop cycle through June and July, and in late August I developed a lump under my nipple that is slightly painful. I ran l-dex throughout my cycle, so should I assume the lump is from the fina? I began Nolva as soon as I developed the lump, but it is not going away. Should I try some bromo or is the lump there for good?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you didn't run an anti-e throughout PCT it could very well be estrogen related.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I used clomid, so that should have prevented gyno, no? I went to the doc today and he said that it is nothing to be concerned with at this time because it is not visible, large, or very solid....told him I did some prohormones this summer...hehe. I was told to come back if it gets larger. Never the less, I am still pissed that I got a lump when I thought I took the right precautions. Hopefully, my continued nolva treatment will help, and I plan to try to locate some bromo.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It's very common for people to get gyno symptoms during pct, because most people's estrogen levels are much higher than your test levels at that time. I would keep up with the nolva, you may get lucky and it might go away.

Thread Information