seventy7 is offline New Member

Trenbalone, can't find it.

A friend of mine said he got it as this name, trenbalone (sp?). Not fina.
    Its an animal steroid and I'm trying to find information on it.
    Could someone provide me with a website or thread or some personal information about it? Thanks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Same thing and i already posted an answer in your other thread that you deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Same thing and i already posted an answer in your other thread that you deleted.
    Yeah, sorry about that. The guy said there is a website with alot more info on it. And I'm not finding much about fina on here, just info about sides.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Try "tren ", "fina", "trenbolone " - you'll get lots of feedback on it.

Right quick - yeah, its primarily used in the US prior to slaughtering cattle to give us big lean steaks. Its highly androgenic which is the biggest con. The big pro is it is a very effective steroid - especially for cutting. It is a progestin - it does not aromatize to estrogen but rather to progesterone. You need to take a testosterone with it to avoid decreased libido.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Try "tren ", "fina", "trenbolone " - you'll get lots of feedback on it.

Right quick - yeah, its primarily used in the US prior to slaughtering cattle to give us big lean steaks. Its highly androgenic which is the biggest con. The big pro is it is a very effective steroid - especially for cutting. It is a progestin - it does not aromatize to estrogen but rather to progesterone. You need to take a testosterone with it to avoid decreased libido.

So how much testosterone would I be looking to take? A normal test enan cycle, like 400mg a week? Or could I take HCG ? With HCG I'd need to take clomid and nova right?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah you would still need clomid. nolva wouldnt help you if you got gyno from the tren , but i dont think that would happen. you would need bromo for that. I would'nt bother with the hcg .

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    yeah you would still need clomid. nolva wouldnt help you if you got gyno from the tren, but i dont think that would happen. you would need bromo for that. I would'nt bother with the hcg.
    but i thought clomid stops the aromatization to estrogen? so if it doesn't aromatize then i wouldn't need clomid right?

and how would taking test enan help with the lack of test?

Grant is offline Member
    you need clomid to get your nuts to start producing test again.

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seventy7

and how would taking test enan help with the lack of test?
    Because fina shuts you done hard similar to deca meaning your body is not producing any test while on, therefore you need to supplement your body's test levels from an outside source.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    clomd is a very weak anti-e and not recommended for that purpose. So....you will need clomid because fina still shuts you down. Like Grant said about nuts. If you were to take fina you would want to get a prolactin inhibitor (i.e. bromo, b6, etc.). Like warrior said, you need to take it (or any other gear) with testosterone as it should be the base of any cycle.

Thread Information