KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

A few questions....

Good Friday afternoon all!

It has been quite awhile since i've made an apperance here on the boards. I wanted to say that I check the board often, however due to a few work/gym/other related issues, I do not post as often as I wish. Hopefully that will change here in the very near future!

I am posting today because I have quite a few questions about Diet/Cycle/Opinions.

First a brief summary of what I've been doing. Since my last cycle (nearly 5 months ago) which consisted of winny,fina, and a little test. I put back on some weight, and then started to diet again. Putting on the weight was not planned, however due to work restrictions I had to be out of town quite a bit. The weight was half quality, half blah. After my diet last time I was 200lbs @ around 11% body fat, according to the calipers, i personally believe i was around 14% (Please reference the link in my signature entitled Track Mac and K'Fit's Fina Cycle) I've posted pics in that thread awhile ago of how my progress went on this cycle.

Well I've been running test @ 650mg/wk now for around 5 weeks. I'm having a few problems. Nothing major, just pains in the ass.

1 - Sex. My girl and I have sex on average 4 times a week, but here recently it's been everyday. My problem is I have trouble doing it quick. I know most people will say this is not a problem. But when everytime it lasts for at least an hour, and typically for an hour and a half...this can get old. Sometimes u just want a quickie, ya know?!?!? My question...what can I do about this. I've sworn off masturbation, and you would think with the test i'm running shit would be no problem...and I mean i'm at the point where it is like i'm so frustrated that my shit is just "giving up"...meaning my thoughts are like, what's the point, i'm not going to get mine...and i loose interest and next thing I know the ole boy is soft... (personally I think this is a mental thing...) because my girlfriend is seriously hot.

2 - I may possibly be getting a few other things in to "test" this week. Such as some winny and deca . I'm looking to cut up again and currently i'm 203-204 and prolly very close to the final pics in the Fina Cycle. I'm thinking of dropping the test to 250mg/wk and doing deca at 600mg/wk and Winny at 75mg/ed with milk thistle and liver protectants. run the test and deca for 10 more weeks, and the winny for 4-5 (i'm also thinking the winny is fine at the dosage of 50, but i've heard of people running it at 100mg/day.)

3 - What is everyone's opinion on adding some Clen and T3 into the mix?

My purpose for the sudden change to dieting is more mental than anything else. As always being into weights, i'm never satisfied. But my girlfriend is 5'2, 98lbs with an absolutely amazing body. And well typically I don't care and I do things for myself, and this is the case with wantin to diet. But also, I want to look the best for my girl. Sort of like when you get dressed nicely for a date, well i want the complete package. And not for her, but for me, so i can feel more confident in general. It never bothered me before because I was single and could bulk and be fine (clothes didnt have to come off for anything more than booty calls, which you don't care about so it does not matter)

As far as diet, i've got some kick ass diets, and i've learned what works for my body...however recently I had a shock happen when dieting...and i'd love opinions from everyone on this.

I was dieting prolly around 75g carbs on average a day, 300g protien, basically 1500 calories. Did that for maybe 3-4 weeks...came off and ate normal again for 2 weeks...the 4 weeks i was dieting i GAINED 4lbs, the 2nd week of eating normal i lost 2lbs...This struck me as odd...and confused me a bit.

Cardio is at 45minsX5-6 days a week, typical "normal" eating conditions are prolly roughly 400g Carbs 200g Protien daily.

Any and all help is appreciated, If i've not been clear or left anything out, i do apologize, I'll update as info is requested.

quick refresh of stats are 5'7 203lbs bf=14-12% (i'll take guesses on this based on the end cycle fina pic - it's where i am now)

Thanx for all help

K'Fit

bump

shameless bump...come on guys...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hey bro...seems like you know your shit so I'm not sure if any of my advice is worthwhile or not.

The only thing I noticed different to me was you lowering your test to 250mg/wk and adding deca at 600mg/wk. With your other 'challenge' that you are experiencing, I would keep the test up high...if you are going to add the deca anyway.

Also, it seemed that your carbs are a little high also. I think, from what I could get out of your post, that you are wanting to drop your bf%?. If you are wanting to cut more than bulk, then personally I would lower the carb intake. But again, that's just me.

Like I said, I don't think I helped much, but these are just a couple of things that jumped out at me.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

peace,

ttgb

Thanx for the advice...

I think u may have read the post a bit wrong...if i get the goodies into play with, i'll change the cycle around. and do what was listed, however my current carbs are @ or around 350-400 and i lost 2lbs, and before when i was dieting and getting a cycle carb style, ranging from 200-75, i gained 4lbs...

As always thanx for all the opinions, and I welcome more.

K'Fit

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's my thoughts on your diet dilema...

It seems logical to me that if you went from eating a normal-high carb/calorie diet to a low-moderate diet that your body would sense that it was not getting the same amount, and start storing some reserves for the hard times it feels is coming. This would be in the form of fat. Once you brought the diet back into the normal range, your body senses that it is through the hard times, it can start shedding those reserves. Make sense? In the future, as with nearly everything else, I would ease into any diet transition so as to not disrupt this balance. In other words, don't go from eating 300g of carbs a day for six months to 50g a day overnight.

Oh, and welcome back bro!

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I just saw this in your fina thread...

My average Caloirc intake is going to be roughly

Day 1: 1775 @ 212g carbs
    Day 2-3: 1850 @ 153 Carbs
    Day 4-5: 1680 @ 70 Carbs
    Day 6-7: 1670 @ 57 Carbs

The cal's drop due to carbs dropping
    How did that work for you, and did you follow a similar step down in this last diet?

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I just saw this in your fina thread...

How did that work for you, and did you follow a similar step down in this last diet?

-moto
    The diet worked great for me. Loved it, was not to hard the first 4 weeks, the last 4 it sucked so much because the diet was modified and got more and more strict.

Life was definately interesting and I'm missin it. All the hardwork pays off end the end.

But yeah i did not just jump into the low carb diet. I stepped my way down, I guess I was not clear. before i started the diet I 'averaged' 400g carbs daily...stepped down as the diet got closer, as the offical start date of the diet the week before my carbs were roughly 300 - 250 in the day, and diet day that week i averaged 175, i prolly should have taken more than 3 weeks to step the carbs down aye? went from 400 wk 1 to 350 wk 2 to 300 wk 3 week 4 before the diet they were 250-300 and then diet week they went 200...

Any advice on the other issues and as always thanks for the solid advice so far.

K'Fit

bump

bump

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i would certainly be happy(i bet my girl would be too) if i could last that long on bed

the carbs are high and the cardio is too long, something i personally won't do if i'm dieting. i'll go for short but high intensity cardio exercises(fast skipping, jogging, soccer etc). i'll increase my protein intake to supplement the hunger from loss of carbs too.
    however by adding t3/clen into your cycle, i should think that there won't be harm done by increasing your calorie intake, thats what t3 is for ain't it?

as for the fluctuations in weight i think that it has something to do with metabolism. researchs have shown that by eating regular 5-6 small meals a day speeds your metabolism better than 3 regular meals a day. (i bet you know that, this is a just in case reminder). so that may be the cause in fluctuations. in this case by adding t3, it should rectify the problem.

my .02

Thread Information