shim jahng is offline Junior Member

need advice please

Hey all

I was supposed to start a test enan cycle on monday (tomarrow), 500mg a week for about 12 weeks. i have all my test, and i have more than enough letrozole (femera) for an anti E that i will take daily, i had orderded some nolva, but it didnt show when it was supposed to. My question is, do you think i can get away with just taking the femera? if i start having problems, i can always up the dosage right? or should i wait and see if the nolva comes in? i have some nolva. I have about tewnty five 20mg tabs, but i had planned on taking 20mg a day in combo with the femera. im just not sure what to do, i was so planning on starting tomarrow. this is somewhat disapointing.

Thanks all

Shim

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    Hey all

I was supposed to start a test enan cycle on monday (tomarrow), 500mg a week for about 12 weeks. i have all my test, and i have more than enough letrozole (femera) for an anti E that i will take daily, i had orderded some nolva, but it didnt show when it was supposed to. My question is, do you think i can get away with just taking the femera? if i start having problems, i can always up the dosage right? or should i wait and see if the nolva comes in? i have some nolva. I have about tewnty five 20mg tabs, but i had planned on taking 20mg a day in combo with the femera. im just not sure what to do, i was so planning on starting tomarrow. this is somewhat disapointing.

Thanks all

Shim
    I would say wait....I know you are gyno prone from some of your other posts....Are you in a hurry?.....Also I have heard that femara can have a negative effect on your lipids

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The best thing to do is wait until you have everything in your hand for your PLANNED cycle. If you want to use the nolva, wait for it, cause it may never come when you do need.

-moto

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Thats what i was afraid of, i guess im just disapointed more than anything. im not in a hurry or anything, you know how it is just cant wait to get started. thanks guys.

Later

Shim

depdaddy is offline Member
    wait on the nolva..hope youve already tasted your femera..that stuff taste like crap..i always take it about 5 minutes before i brush my teeth to get rid of the taste

Thread Information