Thread: cycle advise

JBeaner is offline New Member

cycle advise

hey, im looking for some advice on a cycle that can help me put on some size but not bloat me that much if possible..............im 21, 5'9 182 lbs, about 8 percent body fat ....ive done some winny only cycles in the past and have seen moderate results, but not much, i train hard, and diet good for the most part, i wanna try and put on about 10-15 lbs, any advice for a good cycle would be appreaciated

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaner
    hey, im looking for some advice on a cycle that can help me put on some size but not bloat me that much if possible..............im 21, 5'9 182 lbs, about 8 percent body fat ....ive done some winny only cycles in the past and have seen moderate results, but not much, i train hard, and diet good for the most part, i wanna try and put on about 10-15 lbs, any advice for a good cycle would be appreaciated
    test/Eq/Winny would be good for some lean gains.

Search the forum for dosages and such, you'll learn a lot at the same time.

Nixter.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    You need to research a prospective cycle and let the vets disect it. Sounds like you want to avoid a bulk cycle and go for a cutting/lean mass cycle.
    1-6 40mg/ed var
    1-10 75mg/ed test prop
    1-10 300mg/week primo
    6-10 50mg/ed win
    theese 4 compounds are what I use to shape post bulk cycle. when no primo available i toss in fina

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Or maybe just test only run with an antiestrogen the whole way. If all is in order, you can easily gain 10-15 lbs. If running nolva or fermera alongside then you won't see water gains. Cheap and effective. Not dissing asym1's post but those compounds will run you a hell of a lot more than two bottles of test enanthate250 when run for 10 weeks at 500mg and some liquid nolva or fermera. Just something to keep in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Or maybe just test only run with an antiestrogen the whole way. If all is in order, you can easily gain 10-15 lbs. If running nolva or fermera alongside then you won't see water gains. Cheap and effective. Not dissing asym1's post but those compounds will run you a hell of a lot more than two bottles of test enanthate250 when run for 10 weeks at 500mg and some liquid nolva or fermera. Just something to keep in mind.
    true 50, that would be cheaper. Sounds like his training and diet is in order and he has ran cycles before. The difference in that cycle, and a test e cycle are tremendous.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I am aware. But I spoke mearly in the way of novice use as he had said he had run winny only before. Running test only as compared to winny only would also prove tremendous. He could do the test only and then your proposed cycle. Good advice from both parties I feel. Agree with me asym1?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I am aware. But I spoke mearly in the way of novice use as he had said he had run winny only before. Running test only as compared to winny only would also prove tremendous. He could do the test only and then your proposed cycle. Good advice from both parties I feel. Agree with me asym1?
    totally agree with you bro

im thinking about running test with winny before and seeing how that goes before i get too complicated, how much and how long would u reccomned with test and winny

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not run a test/fina cycle? You will see better results then with winny IMO.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Why not run a test/fina cycle? You will see better results then with winny IMO.
    I agree. But test prop/fina/winny is also a kick ass cycle. Lots of strenght and gains are keepable if your on track post cycle.

if i run a test/fina cycle how much/ how long and what would i need for a post cycle?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    if i run a test/fina cycle how much/ how long and what would i need for a post cycle?
    This is where your research comes in bro...research dosages, lengths etc..of each compound, lay out your planned cylce, then us AR bro's will critique it for ya...good luck

Thread Information