JEO3 is offline Associate Member

2nd Opinion...test only cycle

I've been doing research on a test only cycle with test e and have come to the following...any advice on doseage and pct...and I was wondering if it would be benificial to add in test prop at the beginning of the cycle or stick with the test e...i know it is faster acting and heard it can give you a little jump start...

Oh yeah, will be my first cycle, currently bulking up on high food intake for a few months first though...

TEST E - 500mgs/week for 10 weeks

PCT
    Clomid- 3 days after last injection
    day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 100mgs
    Day 12-21 50mgs

Nolvadex – if soreness/itchiness in your nipples 40 mg each day until 5
    days after it goes away.

If prone to gyno… Nolvadex is taken 20mgs every day through cycle
    Or post cycle 20mg per day for two weeks…

BDTR is offline Retired
    looks good but clomid should be 2 weeks after your last test e injection, not 3 days. You could always run prop to jump start it or finish with prop.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    looks good but clomid should be 2 weeks after your last test e injection, not 3 days. You could always run prop to jump start it or finish with prop.
    Oh, ok I got the 3 days from the prop instructions...how shoud i mix in the prop for best results with a 100mg/cc, 10 cc vial of test p....Mix with the test e or...the first 4 weeks use test prop and then switch to test e??

talon is offline Senior Member
    I definantly think this is a great cycle for you, as many on this board would say. This is my exact cycle minus the prop. add some deca . I have heard wonders from people on this board and friends about a test. only cycle. Huge gains, mad hunger, and hornyness....

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    I definantly think this is a great cycle for you, as many on this board would say. This is my exact cycle minus the prop. add some deca. I have heard wonders from people on this board and friends about a test. only cycle. Huge gains, mad hunger, and hornyness....
    how much decca(doseage) do you add to the 500mg of test e a week...i've heard to wait and see how my body reacts to the test first and stack for the second cycle??

Yhea bro this is true. I was originally going to do a deca only cycle. I sat and researched and researched and got mad help from people on this board, was ill advised against it. I still wanted the deca because of your ability to keep most of the gains from it, but I also wanted the explosiveness of the test. and its ability to keep away the dreaded deca sides. Im stacking 300mg of deca w/ 500mg of test. This is my first cycle that I thought would be good for ME. See that it said ME. I think you should do test. only to see what happens, but Im stacking because I PERSONALLY wanted deca w/ my cycle...best of luck bro...

Yhea bro this is true. I was originally going to do a deca only cycle. I sat and researched and researched and got mad help from people on this board, was ill advised against it. I still wanted the deca because of your ability to keep most of the gains from it, but I also wanted the explosiveness of the test. and its ability to keep away the dreaded deca sides. Im stacking 300mg of deca w/ 500mg of test. This is my first cycle that I thought would be good for ME. See that it said ME. I think you should do test. only to see what happens, but Im stacking because I PERSONALLY wanted deca w/ my cycle...best of luck bro...
    Yeah, that is probably going to be my choice for second cycle...do you mix decca with test into one injection or seperate?? Thanks for the help man...

Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    Yeah, that is probably going to be my choice for second cycle...do you mix decca with test into one injection or seperate?? Thanks for the help man...
    Well if Im taking 300mg of deca and 500mg of test, I would mix it up into two 1.5 cc/ml shot, because my deca is 300mg per cc/ml and my test is 250mg per cc/ml, so I would need a total of 3 cc/ml a week. I dont like people "helping" me inject so I like to inject by myself in my quad. So Im splitting the shots up into 1.5 cc/ml each on Mon and Thurs.
    BTW..Nice avatar bro.

Thumbs up

Well if Im taking 300mg of deca and 500mg of test, I would mix it up into two 1.5 cc/ml shot, because my deca is 300mg per cc/ml and my test is 250mg per cc/ml, so I would need a total of 3 cc/ml a week. I dont like people "helping" me inject so I like to inject by myself in my quad. So Im splitting the shots up into 1.5 cc/ml each on Mon and Thurs.
    BTW..Nice avatar bro.
    thanks man....Crouching Tiger chick...

Sledge is offline New Member

Unhappy Any opinion counts.

I am 5'9, 192lbs, and about 9%bodyfat. I have done a cycle about 15 months ago which consisted of Sustenon250 at 1cc every 5 days. When the cycle was over, I succesfully gained 23lbs. I did not use any type of anti-estrogen. When I was done with my cycle, I did not get any bitch-tits. I plan to run a cycle of Sustenon250 at 1cc every week for 10 weeks, then I will go off for 8 weeks and later take Deca Durabolin at 1cc(300mg) per week. My question is, Do I need any type of anti-estrogen supplement at this type of dosege? I plan to keep my diet at high grade. If anyone can e-mail me at [email protected], I'd greatly appreciate it.

NITRO121 is offline New Member

My next cycle will be test only

After I finish off the next 7 weeks of 500mg of test E and 600 of EQ...my spring cycle will be like 1500 or 2000mgs of test E only. I get no sides from it and I know the big boys take more test than that.

Peace,
    Nitro

Thread Information