Billster is offline New Member

Talking Cycle with Reforvit-B

Can anyone out there who has had any experience with Reforvit-B shed any light on how best to cycle this stuff.
    My cycle will consist of Deca and of course Reforvit-b.
    My major concern is :How much, How often, How to administer?
    They say you can take it oraly or inject it.
    Also can you mix Deca and Reforvit in the same cyringe to say on injections?
    If anyone can be any help would be great.
    All and any info is welcome.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Don't inject it... it is dbol , just take it orally. What I have done is buy yourself some gel caps and inject the solution into the capsules and swallow them… much easier then trying to force that nasty tasting stuff down. Just don’t let them sit around very long after injecting into the caps, they dissolve quickly!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Dbol and deca isnt a very safe cycle. This is what I would do. Assuming you are old enough and have training experence, this is what I would do.

Test 400mg 1-11
    Deca 300mg 1-10
    Dbol 30mg ed 1-4

Start pct 3 weeks after your last test and deca shot.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran deca d-bol and had good results. I would stay away from injecting to for the fact its a pain in the ass, literally.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i injected some ref-b long time ago....hurts like a bitch. pop the top and drink that shit. youll need to take it ed. i would split up the dose as well.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've injected it too but its much easier to drink it. Just draw it into the syringe and TAKE THE NEEDLE OFF. Then shoot it right into your mouth. Gel caps are for pussies . I actually like the taste after a day or 2. I'd say a CC and a half per day.

Also I would use test instead of deca . Test/ref is much better than deca/ref IMO.

skii96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I've injected it too but its much easier to drink it. Just draw it into the syringe and TAKE THE NEEDLE OFF. Then shoot it right into your mouth. Gel caps are for pussies . I actually like the taste after a day or 2. I'd say a CC and a half per day.

Also I would use test instead of deca. Test/ref is much better than deca/ref IMO.
    Exactly what he said.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON

Also I would use test instead of deca. Test/ref is much better than deca/ref IMO.
    You're a sick man Ron. I although Reforvit B was an acquired taste for Ron, you will probably won't grow fond of it. Wash it down with something sweet like Pineapple juice or draino.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I agree you are best off taking it orally. You are looking at quite a bit of injections of you choose otherwise. Plus IMO by taking it po you get the benefits of activating other growth factors by first pass metabolism through the liver which would not be as great as injecting it. 1.5 to 2.5 mL's day should give good results. You will need to split up the doses to at least 2x/d (3-4 would be better if possible). Ref-b is a great deal if you can get it for a good price. 35-60 bucks is a good buy. It has never failed me, and is the only "D-bol" I use because it is both cost effective and works great. You can always tell it is real by squirting it in water and seeing the cloud that precipitates out which is the active ingredient. It does taste like crap, but you will soon learn to love it

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Also, I think Deca and D-bol makes a great cycle alone. Some like test in the mix, but I think you will find that Deca + D-bol will give good results. If you find that your libido starts lacking, you may want to consider using some test.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    You're a sick man Ron. I although Reforvit B was an acquired taste for Ron, you will probably won't grow fond of it. Wash it down with something sweet like Pineapple juice or draino.
    I don't even wash it down with anything anymore. I was once like you and thought it was sick. I used to wash it down with something strong every time but now straight is the only way.
    MMMMMMnnnnnn yummy

Grant is offline Member

Grant is offline Member
    you're a goalie, that explains everything

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Reforvit = dirty

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i hear RON sticks it on his toothbrush in the mornings too. then just swallows all the left over residue

if you want some gelcaps, hit up www.capmquick.com

RON
    I pour it over my cornflakes in the morning too.

Billster is offline New Member

Red face

Thanks for all you help/advice.
    I am going to take it orally.
    Don't need to be a pincusion.

Thread Information