Thread: Clen Post Cycle

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Clen Post Cycle

Hey,

Finishing my cycle this coming week and Bud of mine is saying I should start Clen next week and run for the next 6-8 weeks (2 on/2 Off). Should I go for it? How is the liquid clen. If Im gonna do it, I need to order ASAP, so would appreciate quick feedback?

Bri

Grant is offline Member
    look up clomid schedule in the search index.i am too lazy to find the link...you don't run two on, two off with clen , your friend is wrong, you take the most on the first day, g-luck

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    look up clomid schedule in the search index.i am too lazy to find the link...you don't run two on, two off with clen, your friend is wrong, you take the most on the first day, g-luck
    dude, Bri wrote "clen " and I think you read "clomid"...... oh well, it was early we forgive you.

Bri, I plan on running clen and eca post cycle (and of course clomid therapy) and I will be alternating them every two weeks.

Liquid Clen kicks ass. You will not be dissapointed (providing it is from a reliable source). It will help burn off any overlay you incurred while on cycle and help slow/stop catabolism of the new meat you worked so hard for.

later,
    dutch

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    When you say 2on/2off....do you mean weeks or days?

Days is wrong but weeks is correct.

D

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I like using clen and have used liquid clen as well. Good stuff. Just dose it corectly and you will be fine.

I like running clen/eca durring PCT to help keep my energy levels up and help get rid off the little bit of fat I put on durring my cycles.

Diesel is correct make sure it's 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. On the 2 weeks off you can use ECA, stacker 2...........

I always use clen during my PCT. It acts as a anti-catabolic. Cycle it 2wks on/2wks off along with an ECA stack and of course your clomid.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    look up clomid schedule in the search index.i am too lazy to find the link...you don't run two on, two off with clen, your friend is wrong, you take the most on the first day, g-luck
    let me get my eyes checked

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey,

Finishing my cycle this coming week and Bud of mine is saying I should start Clen next week and run for the next 6-8 weeks (2 on/2 Off). Should I go for it? How is the liquid clen. If Im gonna do it, I need to order ASAP, so would appreciate quick feedback?

Bri
    I like it. Go for it.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Sup Bri

I used liqua clen from pure premium and was not impressed with it!!!

OK,

I think I am going to order the liquid clen from LR and I also am getting some tabs. That way when I need to go out I can take tabs with me instead of the bottle.

Now, when exactly should I start the CLEN. My last injection is this coming Thursday? Immediately or wait until Clomid start?

Also, how many ON 2 weeks can I do it for? For example if I do it two months, 4 weeks will be on weeks.

Also, how long before I can go into my next bulk cycle...was thinking about Jan?

Bump

When should I start the clen ???

Testify is offline Senior Member
    You don't have to start it at any particular time. If you want to use it to cut, you could start now. If you are more interested in the anticatabolic properties, then begin Clen with your PCT.

Well, I don't want to lose too much of my gains....I guess I will start in a few weeks.

Thread Information