Thread: clen question

xiw
    xiw is offline New Member

clen question

I was wondering if it is safe to take clenbuterol if you are going to drink alcohol? Is there any side effects or anything?

Grant is offline Member
    it makes you pretty shaky, never tried it with alcohol, sounds like you aren't too disciplined if you are trying to cut and you are drinking

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I drank once while using clen . I smoked too because I always smoke when I drink. I began to sweat really bad and was very hot. I didnt think it was worth it so I didnt do it again.

daos is offline Associate Member
    anyone else contribute to this thread? im curious as well...

birddog is offline Junior Member
    Nevaenuf Your mustang looks like a Nash with the way the photo was taken.

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    i would not recommend drinking while on clen . I'm going through the same thing, i'm on clen now and i want to drink but i know i can't for two reasons. One because clen passes through you're liver twice making it work twice as hard and you get alcohol in there and it's gotta work even harder (i think that's right about passing through twice) and second alcohol leads to abdominal fat which is what we're all looking to keep off or get rid of.

Quake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Vascular7
    i would not recommend drinking while on clen. I'm going through the same thing, i'm on clen now and i want to drink but i know i can't for two reasons. One because clen passes through you're liver twice making it work twice as hard and you get alcohol in there and it's gotta work even harder (i think that's right about passing through twice) and second alcohol leads to abdominal fat which is what we're all looking to keep off or get rid of.
    Also clen has an obvious effect on the nervous system, hence the shakes. Alcohol is a nervous system supressor, so the two together is a bad mixture. You're asking for double trouble!

More importantly, clen has a relaxing effect on smooth muscle, alcohol too relaxes muscle, and death through alcohol is sometimes due to the person having drunk so much that their vital muscles, i.e. the heart, relaxes to the point where it stops, breathing whilst asleep also becomes shallower whilst under the influence of alcohol, and again if too relaxed the person could stop breathing in their sleep. Two relaxants together are not a good idea, but it's your funeral!

Thread Information