Thread: HGH info

straightup789 is offline New Member

HGH info

I was looking around the internet to see if I could get a hold of some growth hormone . I was wondering if anyone heard of www.hgh-human-growth-hormone.com This website claims that it sells growth hormone out of mexico. I am skeptical about purchasing a product from another country. I am 21 years old. I have done research on the product and realize it is not a steriod . I have researched that it does promote strengthening of the connective tissue, and shreds fat. I would only use minimual dosage because my natural hgh level is still high until about age 25-30. I know for a fact my growth plates have closed. I am 6'1" 190 pounds. I recently had tommy john surgery. I am a pitchering looking to heal my arm. I am 3 months out of surgery. In a few months I will likely hop on deca and test. If anyone has information on this topic and would like to give their opinion I would greatly appreciate it.

Grant is offline Member
    check with the mods on this one, hurry up and delete your post so people don't yell at you

Grant is offline Member
    how long have you been in the gym? what are your goals??

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    extremely doubtful that an internet site will sell hgh. even more doubtful that they will sell real hgh.
    at 21, you are a bit young for hgh anyways

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, i dont think it would be legit, so ask a mod and see what they say, I wouldnt go with growth though, wait till ur at least 25.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by straightup789
    I was looking around the internet to see if I could get a hold of some growth hormone . I was wondering if anyone heard of www.hgh-human-growth-hormone.com This website claims that it sells growth hormone out of mexico. I am skeptical about purchasing a product from another country. I am 21 years old. I have done research on the product and realize it is not a steriod. I have researched that it does promote strengthening of the connective tissue, and shreds fat. I would only use minimual dosage because my natural hgh level is still high until about age 25-30. I know for a fact my growth plates have closed. I am 6'1" 190 pounds. I recently had tommy john surgery. I am a pitchering looking to heal my arm. I am 3 months out of surgery. In a few months I will likely hop on deca and test. If anyone has information on this topic and would like to give their opinion I would greatly appreciate it.
    I'd pm you but your to young bro.....sorry,know you didn't want to here that,but that's the truth

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep, way to young. Using GH before the age of 30-35 IMO is a waste of money.

Thread Information