cantqwit is offline Associate Member

whats wrong with my cycle so far, help!

im in the middle of week 4. i am doin 400mg of qv eq and 300-350 mg of qv test prop. i inject on mon and thursdays. this is the first time ive used either. in the past i ran just plain old test e @ 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks and by now i saw gains in strength and size. i know not to expect to much weight gain maybe 10lbs when its done but my strength and size hasnt really changed in 4.5 weeks. ive gained 3-4 lbs. im thinkin i need to switch back to test e for the last 5-6 weeks. or add some winny tabs or anavar . what do you guys think. has the eq kicked in yet? im disappointed so far. i have noticed some vascularity and hardness but no size or strength change realy. maybe i have the wrong stuff for what i want. thanks for all replies.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, in my case the QV EQ didn't do a thing until week five. I did start getting hungry week four.

If your enanthate is batch #007, toss it! A lot of people including me think it's underdosed by about 1/2.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    prop is ed or eod and should be around 500 -700 mg/week and eq takes about 5 weeks to kick in

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to shoot prop more than twice a week.

so i cant shoot prop twice/wk what about eq is twice/wk ok? hell i feel like a pin cushiun now!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    eq is fine, but prop is ed or eod.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    it would have been wise to know the half lives of your drugs before you started...the prop ester is very short and as such does not remain in your body as long as the longer esters like enanthate and cypionate . As such it requires frequent injections. I highly suggest ed injections...i feel like i get more out of it with ed injections...but it could just be in my head.

good luck

peace

good luck
    peace

Grant is offline Member
    you are probably having huge spikes and then nothing when you inject bi-weekly with test prop

Yikes, I didn't even notice that -some people do Prop every day because of it's short half life.
    2X/week I've never even seen before.

right on grant. huge spike then 2 days later i can feel it has left me. im gonna switch to enanthate for the rest of my cycle and still inject twice a week. guess im a moron becuz i knew about the halkf life i just thought well some test is better than none and i hate the injections as it is. but im straight now.

You prob already know this then but you should stay on the Prop ED or at least EOD 100mg for a couple weeks at least til the enanthate kicks in. It takes a while.

Thread Information