PhatBoy526 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol for fat people

I am 5'9" and weigh about 320 lbs. For my size, i am very athletic and quick but i really need to shed fat. I work out about 3-4 days a week on average but i just cant shed the fat cause i eat goooood! lol I herd clen will do the trick, but how do i take it and how often? I would really appreciate the help fellas i need it!

nj juice is offline Member
    You should really research clen more and all your questions will be answered. What do you mean you eat good? If you weigh 320 @ 5'9'' and are having trouble losing weight with working out 3-4 days a week, it sounds like you're eating pretty bad.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, no offense, but being the size you are, i would not recommend clen . I can't imagine how bad on the heart it would be. How long do you go for, when do you go, what constitutes eating good, and what do you do are all decent questions that need to be answered before we can thoroughly help you.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    FrkyBgStok, Listen I think what he means by eating GOOD is he eats what ever he wants good. THats my .02 on that, dieting and cardio will do the trick, do more research and loose more weight naturally I dont think clen will help you no affense.

thats what i thought.

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    You sound like you are far from the point of using Clen . You must first Diet and Exersize first and lose the weight naturally. There arent really any roids that just burn fat and all. The best thing is Cardio and Diet stick with a hard core diet and workout and you'll be amazed.

Good luck Bro.

JBeaner is offline New Member
    i would recomend buying an OTC fatburner and doing alot of cardio and eat healthy, always seems to work

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    bro, no offense, but being the size you are, i would not recommend clen. I can't imagine how bad on the heart it would be. How long do you go for, when do you go, what constitutes eating good, and what do you do are all decent questions that need to be answered before we can thoroughly help you.
    Definately Not Good for the heart...you need to get in shape before you start trying to manipulate you body...FRKY has a great point here...

I used to be 6' 245 pounds...i was pretty strong, but very fat...i lost it by wakeing up at 6-7-or 8 in the morning before school and work and exerciseing...i started out doing a walk-jog routine for about 1 mile, then worked up to where i could jog about 2-3 miles...eat right (fruit/veggies, and tuna/chicken should be what you live on), go to the gym and do some circut training for about the next year...then think about using clen or other aas

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaner
    i would recomend buying an OTC fatburner and doing alot of cardio and eat healthy, always seems to work
    Thats a good idea also But still start off naturally and lose as much weight as you with out being on anything. Then once you get to a plato where your having trouble or its harder to lose the weight then I would start to take an over the counter dietary supplement. Also take a multivitamin that will help.
    I should know. Not saying I know more then the next Bro on the board it just that I lost 30lbs in little under 2 months and that has been just eating right and doing at least an hour of cardio a day with no juice or OTC fatburner. Although I do have Hydroxycut just in case I do hit a plato where it gets harder to lose the weight I will start taking that to.
    Again Good Luck.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Cardio on empty stomach first thing in the morning and work out a real diet plan.Your bf for your hieght is way high.Start at 3000 cals and drop gradually a few 100 cals every week or so.Cardio...Cardio...Bro.Good luck.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know everyone has said this but here it goes again:

Without propper nutrition, and training plan no drug will help and what weight you do lose will come right back. You need to change your lifestyle way before you think of using anything.

Good luck

Clen

what i mean when i say i eat good is i eat whatever i want. i know its not good for me

I am very active and athletic for my size. I thyink i will try to get down to about 250 b4 i start using the clen ! thanks for the help fellas

longhornDr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatBoy526
    what i mean when i say i eat good is i eat whatever i want. i know its not good for me
    Until you get control of your diet, no amount or type of drugs will get you where you want to be. Even something like DNP can easily be out-eaten.

Nutrition is the foundation of your physique.

dude....eating good is not eating however you want. get that in order first, and your cardio and drop to AT LEAST until nothing else works, than tweak your diet a little, tweak your cardio and continue, but don't use clen right now.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You need to look at Andre Avigdor.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=62125
    He is an inspiration. Read all his thread and you can see how he turned himself around. If he doesn't inspire you to loose the weight naturally then I don't know what will.

wow that andre dude is amzing i gotta do this man thanx guys

ColdSore is offline Banned
    andre is a great sucess story...but remember you may not react the same to the things he did...listen and learn from your body...it takes time

Thread Information