justin g is offline New Member

cycle without test

hey whats up guys,
    im planning ahead for a future cycle which will be my first. im about to turn 21, but im going to wait about another half a year before i try some gear. anyways ive been lifting for about 2 years total so far, but extremely dedicated for the last 9 months. but im in no hurry right now, cause i know i still can grow alot more naturally. im 6'4 and between 210 and 215 lbs. i gotta give it up to this site im addicted, just all the stuff you learn and share on this forum is amazing. anyways regarding my question, as ive researced so far many people do not recommend doing a first cycle without some sort of test. my first so called cycle was just going to be some anavar alone, which i quickly learned was not a great decision. however my first cycle will include anavar, im sold on that for sure. also ive been recommended from some members in this forum that eq would go along good with it. im not looking to get huge, just cut up a little more and gain some quality lean mass. also i like the fact that eq is highly anabolic , yet not that high androgenically. being a first timer, what sides do you think i could experience. i mean i have read all the threads, just curious what im likely to see. alright well the cycle im planning looks like this: weeks 1-10 400mg eq, weeks 5-12 anavar 40mg/ everyday. any suggestions would be great. also what kind of pct would be recommended? thanks!

justin g.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason why everyone says to use test with any cycle is because all steroids to some extent shut down your own testosterone production. This will leave you feeling tired, low on energy, and with no sex drive.. not to mention cut down on your gains bigtime. For this reason everyone recommends around 200 mg/week at the very least to act as serrogate testosterone. it's better to go to 4-500 mg/week. This is your first cycle, the one where you will likely see the best gains. Make sure you don't mess it up by leaving out test.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    The reason why everyone says to use test with any cycle is because all steroids to some extent shut down your own testosterone production. This will leave you feeling tired, low on energy, and with no sex drive..
    he aint kidding. after 10 days of tren only, i'm fucking exhausted all the time. i go to school for a few hours, come home and sleep for 4-5 hours, wake up, lounge around in bed and on the couch, go workout, come home for more lazy, tired lounging, maybe do some homework, then go to sleep.

i just started taking test prop, (starting on day 11) hopefully it will help with the constant fatigue...

-- clocky

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Simple Rule of Mine:
    Every cycle should include some form of Test.

D

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Simple Rule of Mine:
    Every cycle should include some form of Test.

D

Great RULE, plus I LOVE the feeling TEST gives me!!!! Amazing pumps and Horny 24-7!!!!!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Great RULE, plus I LOVE the feeling TEST gives me!!!! Amazing pumps and Horny 24-7!!!!!!!
    yeah, i'm waiting for that feeling. so far all i got from 4 days of prop is sever pain...=P

-- clocky

Thread Information