PurePower is offline Senior Member

Test Prop are thease typical?

I started a test prop only cycle 2 weeks ago. Im doing 50mg EOD. I am already up 10lbs in weight. When i started i weighed 273 now i weigh 282.5 19%BF. I was just curious if this is typical and will i put on more ALOT more weight. Or is this most of this water.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is different. I dont put on weight when I take dbol . You probably get great gains off of prop. If your head looks fat its probably water weight. In any case your up weight and thats the goal.

yea my head doesnt look that much bigger than it usually is :-) but i was thinking of throwing in some nolva to help with the water. I figure im holding about 5lbs of it. I didnt think that i would gain this much off of just test prop alone. I just got through with a Winstrol ,sustanon ,equipoise cycle over the summer and i only gained about 10lbs total. Im kinda worried i dont want to weigh like 300lbs. At that weight i just feel "uncomfortable"(the big boys will know what im talking about).

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont ever gain any water weight wtih prop. I do hear about some people who do though.

this is my first time doing test prop and i would have never guessed that it would put this kind of weight on me. Its fun though :-)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    congats bro.....you lucky bastard

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I've been using SL test prop for about a week and a half now and have put about 5 lbs. on. I don't look or feel bloated (believe me, my wife would say something) but I've been eating like a horse.

yea ive been eating like a madman too, but not as "clean" as i should, but who cares i dont need to see my abs until april =-)

Da bull you are lucky......i would kill to be 7% BF@240

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on a Test prop outta Canada, and it's making me retain some water. My waist ballooned from 31 inches to 34 inches on dbol the first four weeks. I'm in my 6th week (running Prop weeks 4-12) and I'm still quite bloated. Going to run 20mg Nolva/day from here on out.
    So... I guess my answer is that I'm noticing quite a bit of water on Prop.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I would guess it's almost all water retention maybe 1 or 2 lbs muscle tops and if you've been really pigging out you could be adding bodyfat. Prop tends to lean me out while it adds muscle. It gets into my system quickly but the gains come slowly and steadily as they do with enanthate . I may put on 1 pound of real keepable muscle each week. I eat conservatively and focus on getting enough protein. Be careful. Using AAS will get you muscle but don't expect to be able to pig out without getting a lot of bodyfat. You'll just have to lose it later and if you start dieting with a lot of cardio you can expect to see muost of the muscle you gain be lost also.

Thread Information