Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigfig is offline New Member

marijuana and aas

i am on a deca anadrol test cycle. i am make great gains but there r some problems. i think i have only got six hours of sleep in the last two weeks. i have tried xanax, valium, and all kinds of sleeping pills, but they make me feel all groggy and it kills my appetite. I have a wild friend that is on alot of sauce and he tells me just to smoke some marijuana and it will make me settle down and sleep better. Is this true? and if i did try it will it effect my gains?

Out_A_Bounz is offline New Member
    i know for a fact that it will help u with your sleeping probs!!!

TRUST ME!

but, as for affecting gains, i have no idea and am curious myself

jason

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    This may or may not be legit, but I've read that marijuana makes muscles contract, and should not be smoked hours before or after a workout. Just a thought. Try Somas also, you can get them in mexico and carry them across legally I think; they're good for sleeping.

Bro, just pop 2-4mg ketotifen 1-1.5 hrs before you want to sleep. The stuff knocks me out. And then when I wake up, I have an enormous appetite! Great for BB. Another added benefit is that it upregulates clen receptors so you can run clen for as long as you want without having to cycle it! (If you're bulking, then just use it for the sleep and appetite. if cutting, it helps you sleep even when the clen has you wired! )

AbsolutDonkey is offline Junior Member
    THC leads to "bitch tit".

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

AD is right if you are prone to gyno

as for me.i'm not prone to it.i smoke it up when i'm on gear and it doesn't effect be negatively.as for sleeping it's bomb.i have always been a night person since i was like 10.i just can't sleep at night no matter how tired or how long i have been up.i smoke it up to sleep at least 3-4 times a week.IMO don't put more drugs in your body than you need w/ sleeping pills ans stuff.just smoke it up if gyno isn't really a factor for you.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    All this jibber jabbering. There is a simple solution for this......

PUFF PUFF- PASS

Eddy23 is offline New Member
    HEY DUDE THAT'S A NICE CICLE , WELL WHEN I HAVE PROBLEMS SLEEPING ALL I DO ITS SMOKE AND TAKE 3 OR 4 TYLENOL PM.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Pot

I do not believe that there is any proff or studies to support pot causes bitch tits. At least i have never found any. I have gained over 60lbs in the last 3 years, and regularly use some "herbs" to help the sleep or for a night out as booze will mess you up and gains more than pot, at least for me.

I guess all you can do is try it and see how it goes.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by AbsolutDonkey
    THC leads to "bitch tit".
    Sorry bro, but that's complete BULLSHIT!! If that were the case I'd give Dolly Parton a run for her money. Actually I read in Ironman years ago that weed pre-exhausts the muscles, that's why you get tired. I smoke when I get home from the gym, I'm 235lbs 13% bodyfat and NEVER missed a workout. So no it won't affect gains unless you smoke before you lift which is just stupid, BTW I'm on fina and I sleep like a baby. The only thing THC leads to is laziness and hunger, both are psycological effects.

Out_A_Bounz is offline New Member
    it pre-exhausts muscles eh? k, no more herb 4 me b4 a workout

good thing it doesn't affect gyno........ ......really good thing it doesn't affect gyno!

jason - STONER!

AbsolutDonkey is offline Junior Member
    http://home.coqui.net/myrna/gyne.htm
    Im sure things affect people differently, some people are prone to gyno and others are not. Those who are could develope gyno by the use of pot!
    check this out and also do some research there are articals and studies bout this

i didnt make it up!

AD

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Ambien's are a godsent!!! they are prescrption, but fairly easy to obtain. tell the doc you are having serious sleeping prob's. Sonata is a new sleeping pill that came out. i tried one, and it worked well, but not near as well as Ambien. I love Ambien.

Grant is offline Member
    I thought it led to estrogen conversion?

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I've always had a problem with sleeping even when not on gear.I puff buds right before I go to sleep and it works well for me,never had a problem with gyno,water retention, however I feel it the next morning in my lungs if I'm hittin' cardio. .02
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails marijuana and  aas-kryptonite.jpg  
    Last edited by Kid Shred; 03-07-2002 at 12:24 AM.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    nice bud!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    good trees man! what kind?? i blaze some purple haze last week dat shit was great

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Take it from bud, I'm from the weed capital of North America, (Vancouver, B.C.) and I can tell you that weed DOES NOT cause bitch tits. Anyone who would say that is clearly dillusional and misleading you. As for puffing and the effect on muscles, they do not contract, but they relax as was mentioned earlier and would explain why people who have glaucoma (an eye condition), have great results after smoking a blunt.

Anyway, if your having trouble sleeping, I would recommend hash over weed if you can score it. I'm talking good finger rub or bubble hash,(trichomes seperated from the leaf with ice water), we call that stuff hippie crack up here and for good reason. After a hit of bubble hash you will be KNOCKED OUT!!!!! lol
    Last edited by bumdart420; 10-14-2003 at 12:18 AM.

I know this aint a weed site but, if Humbolt is the weed capitol, then why do all you yanks come up here for all our weed? Besides the exchange rate, its cause we have the best INDOOR weed around and we flush the fertilizer out of our bud before we smoke it, unlike in Amsterdam. Cheers

STAYING HIGH, BABY!!!
    Last edited by bumdart420; 10-14-2003 at 12:19 AM.

flex321 is offline Member
    Vancouver is the capital, I know that. The entire northeastern part of the US is supplied with weed from Canada, TRUST me I would know

9natural9 is offline Banned
    jack off, get sleep, and stay weed free!!!

bob hugo is offline New Member
    I just started takin deca and I have found that burning one at night actually increases my appetite and it puts me to sleep soon.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    mj increases aromatase activity...

Flaco is offline Associate Member

Miami has the best chronic!!!

Take some Melatonin.....Shit knocks you out and you feel good when you get up the next day...

jersey juice is offline Member
    C'mon bro, everyone knows the weed capital is Newark, NJ...where the weed is brown and burns the shit outta your lungs and you gotta smoke an 1/8 in a blunt just to get a buzz...wait a minute...nevermind, I need to get outta this state!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Red face Whew !!!!

I read the title of the thread wrong and thought it said MJ and ASS...I was gonna say where is the PARTY !!!!!

ultr150 is offline New Member
    flexrill knocks me out or triozolam

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    I would smoke if I were you brother, I smoke and I can sleep as much as I want to. From what I have read (which is quite a lot of research) the herb would be much safer for you than any legal or prescription sleeping meds. It does not cause GYNO. Some of us need to throw that old copy of reefer madness away.

P.S. Sorry my friends but Boulder, CO is the Nug capital of North America.

moto is offline Junior Member
    puff a blunt smoke some weed eat a steak and go to sleep.that shit works for me ! by the way the weed capital is snoops green room

Originally posted by jersey juice
    C'mon bro, everyone knows the weed capital is Newark, NJ...where the weed is brown and burns the shit outta your lungs and you gotta smoke an 1/8 in a blunt just to get a buzz...wait a minute...nevermind, I need to get outta this state!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That was some funny shit man! What a good laugh! Thanks bro!

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    I have the worse troubles sleeping, which is why I am awake right now, I love weed, but it is not good for my endurance so I try not to do it, my only solution is baking the shit it brownies, but thats a pain in the ass and not cost effective. Any suggestions?

And hey, therei snt anything wrong with jersey, well maybe Newark there is

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I just started takin deca and I have found that burning one at night actually increases my appetite and it puts me to sleep soon.
    -That's some astounding research Bob Hugo. So you're saying weed makes you hungry and tired.....

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Dont know if this was said yet didnt read all your posts so here goes...I used to puff alot and I mean alot ,I could pee in the cup and a plant would start to grow...So naturally when i got serious about training I read alot about it..
    As far as I remember , marijuana interferes with protien synthesis...So does excessive alcohol...also excessive drug/alcohol use has been shown(in whoes study i dont remember)to leave fatty tissue around nipples and chest area hence the bitch tits remark...
    With all this in mind Bronze has been clean off and on (if theres such a thing)for 6 yrs...especially when im training hard...Stupid of me,,Ill train hard for 6 months look good and then party for a few look bad and go back and forth...
    Bottom line is ...to each his own...why waiste your time.....ALOHA BRONZE>

This bitch tits thing from weed is driving me NUTS! C'mon guys, put the reefer maddness away! If your smoking weed all day and eating and your not doing dick for exercise than yeah youll get tits, that doesnt take research to figure out, just look at the rest of the North American population.

I smoke all day!! Bong hit in the morning (stuffed with finger hash), and I hit the bong every couple of hours. The only time I stop is roughly 2 hours before my workout. After that though, I have a few more hits for good measure! I have gained 38 pounds (not a typo), this year alone and no tits! (This wieght is from one weak cycle, and the fact that I never trained before, so the first gains are the most impresive, my body fat is 15% and I'm 6'2 203 pounds.)

Anyway, the "research" you guys are reading from these "professionals" is totally biased and will they never bend to accept weed as a non dangerous drug. As a matter of fact these "researchers" would probably have you believe that weight lifting, creatine and more than .5 grams of protien is awful for the body. STOP SAYING WEED CAUSES BITCH TITS! Cheers!

P.S. If you like smoking as much as I do, the trick is to score the best triple A shit you can find. That way you don't have to smoke as much at one time to get off and you save your lungs in the process.!
    Last edited by bumdart420; 10-14-2003 at 12:21 AM.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    try Melatonin! Nothing esle ever works for me except Melatonin....
    ?

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by bumdart420
    Very very profound bumdart420.....maybe the greatest post on AR of all time.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by 9natural9
    jack off, get sleep, and stay weed free!!!
    Works... for me. If not... eat a sleeping pill... I love sleeping pills.

JIV 35 is offline New Member
    i smoke alot too. i also have a big problem with bitch tits. it helps me gain weight b/c i eat so much, but it makes me lazy so ive been tryin to cut back. good luck bro

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    All this jibber jabbering. There is a simple solution for this......

PUFF PUFF- PASS
    well said.................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information