Week 2 300mg/week - -
    Week 3 300mg/week 30mg/day -
    Week 4 400mg/week 30mg/day -
    Week 5 400mg/week 35mg/day -
    Week 6 300mg/week 35mg/day -
    Week 7 300mg/week 40mg/day -
    Week 8 200mg/week 40mg/day -
    Week 9 - - 100mg/day

Wondering if this sounds like a half decent cycle to go with ?

Also....I have an important question. I was on d-bol by itself and I was taking 25mg a day for 2 weeks then I went to 35mg for two weeks. Then I got sick with sinus infection and stopped taking any d bol for a whole week. I am wondering what I should do. I dont want to get bitch tits from fucking up on taking d-bol. Should I just go strait into deca / d-bol cycle ?
    And once I am done with a cycle how long should I wait to get on another one ?

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro no need to taper............ also where's the test? need some stats: age, training exp, cycle exp, height, weight..............

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro no need to taper............ also where's the test? need some stats: age, training exp, cycle exp, height, weight..............

So how should I set up the Cycle. I am 20 / traning 2-3 years / took a couple shots of Test nothing serious/ 5'10 / 175

I am also wondering about your input on my d-bol mess up how should I fix it ? Thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First off you would get the most benefits if you waited a few years. At 175 your not near your natural peak yet. Wait and it will be much better. You should already have pretty high test levels at 20 unless you messed that up already.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    First off you would get the most benefits if you waited a few years. At 175 your not near your natural peak yet. Wait and it will be much better. You should already have pretty high test levels at 20 unless you messed that up already.
    Couldn't agree more.

D

tbrocato is offline Member
    I am wondering around what age should I get back on juice. like I said I took around 6 shots of Enantat QV 250, and did 2 weeks 25 mg d-bol and 2 weeks d-bol 35 mg. I am wondering if that screwed up my natural test levels at the age of 20. And if gyno will set it since I quit cold turkey ?

Thanks for input

Thread Information